Flats/Houses in London

Guest M12

9 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

Can you make a fake company (or buy a small online internet biz)  and pay tax on an imaginary income for a couple years to have some kind of proof of income to show HMRC just incase? Esp if your buying property in the midlands (nice apartments flats go for 80-110k, its not a crazy amount of money compared to London house prices)? 

When people from foreign buy houses in England, do they get scrutinized aswell? 

my questioning as well

HOW DO THESE POLAKS/EU PEOPLE COME TO UK AND SET UP SHOP?????????????

HOW???????

Can you make a fake company (or buy a small online internet biz)  and pay tax on an imaginary income for a couple years to have some kind of proof of income to show HMRC just incase? Esp if your buying property in the midlands (nice apartments flats go for 80-110k, its not a crazy amount of money compared to London house prices)? 

my questioning as well

HOW DO THESE POLAKS/EU PEOPLE COME TO UK AND SET UP SHOP?????????????

HOW???????

Of course you can and it would appease HMRC. However this would be money laundering especially in the eyes of HMRC this imaginary income is likely to not be all your true earnings, so this would be tax evasion too. So now we got money laundering, tax evasion and the mortgage fraud charge if caught.

They don't get UK mortgages tho. Unless there some business scheme I don't know about and they use someone UK based. Pretty sure most of London is rich foreigners and shell investment corps that have bought the houses outright. So no questions are asked as long as the stamp duty tax is paid.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, underwriter said:

hard work where?

theyve just come over and within 3 months theyve opened up a POLSKI SCHLEP

how they earning 200k a month for 3 months to get a shop like this

hard work yeah

or white priviledge

Was driving past one of these big Polski shops a couple of weeks ago. 

See these Asian guys taking in the delivery and speaking by the van in suits 

Done the Weebay 

Asian owned, Eastern European staff only, Eastern European products, branding, language etc 

So I'm guessing alot of them are like this 

Asians >>>>

That 

31 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Was driving past one of these big Polski shops a couple of weeks ago. 

See these Asian guys taking in the delivery and speaking by the van in suits 

Done the Weebay 

Asian owned, Eastern European staff only, Eastern European products, branding, language etc 

So I'm guessing alot of them are like this 

Asians >>>>

makes sense , what they did  to the black hair shops etc in the early 90's  

3 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

Of course you can and it would appease HMRC. However this would be money laundering especially in the eyes of HMRC this imaginary income is likely to not be all your true earnings, so this would be tax evasion too. So now we got money laundering, tax evasion and the mortgage fraud charge if caught.

They don't get UK mortgages tho. Unless there some business scheme I don't know about and they use someone UK based. Pretty sure most of London is rich foreigners and shell investment corps that have bought the houses outright. So no questions are asked as long as the stamp duty tax is paid.

Ah so in theory for example I  could get a relative back in Ghana to set up a shell corp to buy property in the UK with cash & it would pretty much fly with less scrutiny than somebody based in the UK trying to purchase property with cash since HMRC concern is the tax receipts of british citizens?

1 hour ago, Platinum50 said:

Ah so in theory for example I  could get a relative back in Ghana to set up a shell corp to buy property in the UK with cash & it would pretty much fly with less scrutiny than somebody based in the UK trying to purchase property with cash since HMRC concern is the tax receipts of british citizens?

You would need a certified solicitor or lawyer to confirm the source of funds but I'm sure the mortgage broker could provide someone equally as corrupt as him to do this.

HMRC want people to buy as many homes as possible as they tax all sales on homes, over a certain amount.

The reality is however, banks only lend to people who can display taxable income.

While a mortgage broker could definitely fool the bank system and get you that cheque, all this information is being sent to HMRC and if your a UK resident with no exempt tax status and your paying no tax yet buy a home, naturally questions are going to be asked as to how.

19 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

It really isn't.

and that is the response they want you to believe

just like tv licence

it is OPTIONAL

THEY USE SCAREMONGERING TACTICS - MIND CONTROL TO MAKE US SLAVES TO PAY FOR THEIR WARS ETC

DIG A LITTLE DEEPER

A WELL KNOWN WOMAN FORMERLY WORKING FOR THE IRS EXPOSED THAT THE USA TAX SYSTEM IS NOT OBLIGATORY, YET OPTIONAL

On 7/30/2016 at 0:14 PM, underwriter said:

hard work where?

theyve just come over and within 3 months theyve opened up a POLSKI SCHLEP

how they earning 200k a month for 3 months to get a shop like this

hard work yeah

or white priviledge

I think you can buy commericial plots for about 40K...?  To be honest, they probaly have a pardna situation going on whatever the price is.

Guest Blacksheet
8 hours ago, Lofa. said:

I think you can buy commericial plots for about 40K...?  To be honest, they probaly have a pardna situation going on whatever the price is.

Are you buff?