Fertile women most attractive to men

Grafter

I was wondering about this, can men tell when a woman is fertile like on a subconsious levelcan they sense when a woman is at her most fertile in general...whether its the time of ovulation or general period of high fertilityanyway, this is a good little read

According to researchers at the University of St Andrews, Scotland, women with high levels of the sex hormone oestrogen have prettier faces.The findings are not as trite as they may initially appear and make evolutionary sense, as in most animal species males are attracted to the most fertile females.During puberty oestrogen levels can have a huge impact on appearance by affecting bone growth and skin texture. But often make-up masks this effect, allowing less attractive women to compensate for their lack of natural mating cues.The team of psychologists at the University's Perception Lab photographed 59 young women's faces aged between 18 and 25 and analysed their sex hormone levels. They then asked 30 volunteers, 15 male and 15 female, to rate the faces according to attractiveness, and it seems that both male and female volunteers rated the faces of the women with the highest hormone levels as the most attractive. The faces rated the most attractive tended to have classically feminine features, such as larger eyes and lips and smaller noses and jaws. However, when the women in the photographs were wearing make-up, no relationship between attractiveness and oestrogen was found, which has led the researchers to deduce that, while make-up improves facial appearance, it may also be masking cues normally seen in the face.Therefore it appears that many women are employing a deceptive strategy by fooling the male visual system with make-up.Miriam Law Smith, the lead researcher, says that women are effectively advertising their general fertility with their faces, and make-up can improve appearance across the board, but it will obviously help people who are less attractive more. Eye make-up can make the eyes seem bigger and foundation can make the skin look smoother. According to Dr Tony Little, a lecturer in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Liverpool, the study is interesting and makes sense. He says there are clear benefits to choosing particular types of female faces, and oestrogen is related to fertility. Dr Little says he and his colleagues have found in their studies female attractiveness also fluctuated throughout the menstrual cycle, peaking at a woman's most fertile days.
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/11/02/14223.aspx

Guest M12 Part 2

from time the study only incorporates 30 people. Anything it finds cant even come close to being conclusive proofbut i think we do find fertile women attractive in general e.g big hips, big breasts, healthy backoffi dont think mandem can literally tell when u are at ur most fertile in a 28 day cycle though.

Ive heard about the fertility thing about hip ratio and breast size and thighs/waist etc.Dont know about that subconscious sh*t.I know Women subconsciously wear less, pout/display/pose more, and are generally more promiscuous/flirtatious/risk taking during their period but that's been proven for time. And to be fair it's bait.

i think is something to do with pheremones at the time of ovulationyou can smell them but u dont consciously think yh shes ovulating let me sperm it up
i think ur right coz i read something like women who live together's ovulation cycles naturally become in sync with each other?

i think is something to do with pheremones at the time of ovulationyou can smell them but u dont consciously think yh shes ovulating let me sperm it up
i think ur right coz i read something like women who live together's ovulation cycles naturally become in sync with each other?
This is true and not only if you live together, it happens with me and my best friend.. literally to the same day.

This is true and not only if you live together, it happens with me and my best friend.. literally to the same day.
interesting/kinda weirdand to think i used to live with my mum and sister and certain times wonder why the house went a bit crazy

c/s the baitness angeloone girl i would only ever see near her period times or thats how it felt, f*ckin bitch fell in love with me so i had to make up a story about commitment issues rather than saying she was too ugly/stupid for my levs, anyone else make up bullshit stories to save peoples feelings?

• Downvote 1

I notice a difference in myself and how i act/feel around my partner.. also how he changes up his responses/actions and turns abit more sensitive to suit my general mood at that time. That in itself can boost attraction levels, from both sides.

C/SHappens with me and a couple friends.

definitly know i get aggressively sexual during ovulation, i used to actually get angry if i didnt have sex around that timejudgement can get severely skewed, certain wrong uns look very attractiveim glad i clocked that tho, an having read sh*t over the internets I know im not the only one an im glad for that

No it happens AROUND 14 days after the start of the menstrual cycle (which is period day 1)however this varies greatly across all women, not everyone has a 28 day cyclean not everyone has regular periods, so you could be ovulating at any time some women notice certain physical changes an they know they are ovulating, ovulation lasts about 24 hours for most womenother women use a thermometer, because ur temp rises about 0.5 degree C after ovulation

Guest Triple XXX
No it happens AROUND 14 days after the start of the menstrual cycle (which is period day 1)however this varies greatly across all women, not everyone has a 28 day cyclean not everyone has regular periods, so you could be ovulating at any time some women notice certain physical changes an they know they are ovulating, ovulation lasts about 24 hours for most womenother women use a thermometer, because ur temp rises about 0.5 degree C after ovulation
ahh i see

Has any other females actually felt themselves ovulate? I've had it a few times. I get a real pain in my side, and sort of feel it happen. It's crazy.
yh i can feel it, get like a pingin pain in ovaryan i think i know when the eggs come out too

So am I right in saying avoid this +-2 days if you want to not be called daddy?
well, -few more days because u have to take into account how long the sperm lives for insideive read 2-6 days tbh, so bwoy...