Libido

Wavant

Same hereDeveloped a massive distrust and distain for females recently. Think they are selfish people that only want to be looked after by men.Happy with knockin one out tbh, don't even try with girls these days. If it happens it happens
Fully c/s my attitude at the momentf*ck all this gassing up gals heads cba there mindstate is too inflated im not putting in work for less then an 8 f*ck off

My libido has risen. Directly linked to reading this book, ''The average american male'' by Chad Kultgen. Very funny, light hearted. It dropped recently, due to having plenty arguments with my girl, not seeing her as often, and having sh*t 2 do and my son being around not allowing me 2 f*ck whenever i wanted. So i just resigned to the fact that ill get less sex, so accept it and my body changed accordingly. But, i cant spot thinking about f*ck*ng every girl i see now. Especially after that book. don't bash either. Chick is tryna go on religious on me though. f*ck. My will power >>>>> Her's.

Voluntary abstinence ftw5 and a bit months and countingBut its nuts some times tho... times you wanna just bell one of your top 3 selected links and go nuts (excuse the pun) but thats quickly overshadowed by thinking of the harrowing MoC which will inevitably followIts Russian roulette out there still

• Upvote 1

12 months tho lew? sh*t lol.. I kno thats by choice but that first time back will be alot u kno
lol Truss me, but not in any rush to break this thing I have going though. When it happens it happens and if things stay the same way for another 12 months then so be it.Aslong as i'm busy and trying to reach my goals my mind isn't going to wonder

is what it is mayne, ur frame of mind sounds right and i'ma hop on this ting stil... been bout 3/4 weeks and I actually feel a little better already tbh.. may seem big headed but I personally dont kno any girls on my level so may aswel leave it for now / u never did holla back with info on nagra3, come on nigga pm me what I need to kno :D

Guest TimeBomb

apart from ramadan, in a year n half i dont think theres been a week i havent had sex, its actually become a bit boring, its all too easy./yea my sex drive does drop when im not exercising/playing ice hockey, think its a testosterone thing./amelle aint all that.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
half my phonebook is better than amelle, including 3 amels better than amelle.
you didnt answer my q from time ago.Have you banged amelle? i have a feeling you have

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 06/04/2015 at 12:31 AM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Only a week in, think its more of a lifestyle/health issue.

Constantly feel fatigued and drained.

Think its too early no zorn/fapping to have an effect.

My mind will be on fire and raring to go but body doesn't even have the energy or desire to roll over and go on top.

Scary ish

This is indeed very scary

Fak