50 CENT SAYS FUCK P DIDDY RAPING BIGS MEMORY

Supermalt

50 CENT STARTS PETITION CALLING FOR DIDDY TO STOP EXPLOITING THE MEMORY OF THE NOTORIOUS BIG

Enough is enough, Biggie's name should never have become Diddy's Black Card. Just check out his latest video "The Ghost of Christopher Wallace" Let Diddy know to let B.I.G. rest in peace. When was the last time Diddy really was "biggin up his brother," not biggin up his bank?

http://twitition.com/lxvqo

im bored

Page Not Found

Uh oh, bit.ly couldn't find a link for the bit.ly URL you clicked.

Maybe one of the pufferfish ate it, or maybe there are some extra characters on the end of the URL.

Most bit.ly URLs are 4-6 characters, and only include letters and numbers. Manage your URLs

• Downvote 3

50 is boring.

its time for him to come up with another way of keeping himself relevant

this constant beef act is a bit yawn

this

f*ck the petition and f*ck 'em both

/

the thread starter is a grade A, New Zealand Dorper

fair enough u dont like the thread but why insult me?

f*ck ur useless family u bitchin retarded waste of life

\

mods if another person complains drop this in the hiphop room

safe

Its a VERY LONG story that nobody knows all the ins and outs and there is a lot of rumours.

Wolf was Diddy's goon/bodyguard, basically Wolf handled a LOT of situations for Diddy, caught bodies etc, and Meech/BMF was involved in Wolf's death, Meech was arrested and charged with the murder, but they didnt have enough evidence on him directly to make it stick but locked up a next BMF guy.

Make of this what you want but Diddy then signed Jeezy (who stayed screaming BMF) to Boyz In The Hood not long after, then Jeezy left Bad Boy with NO problems and NO paperwork and now Diddy standing next to Ross on a song called B.M.F and referencing Meech.

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL Puff Daddy is a waste. The way he always tries to put out a road image when he isn't. Look how rich the guy is. Was he ever poor? Bait his fam had money.

I agree he's ruining biggie's legacy but at the same time, 50 can shut the f*ck up.

He's only chatting this sh*t for one, I repeat one reason....

To create a smokescreen since his latest movie went straight to dvd.