Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJ Gyro

TONIGHT IN CROYDON...

Guest DJ Gyro
hotoct2.jpgLast one was massive, this could be even bigger.Check the pics at www.somethingsensational.co.ukWho's reaching?

awwwwwwwww man does that mean i gotto drag my comp all the way down there as it says free entry with this flyer lmfao!!!!he he nah wont be able to make it but been loop before a while ago biggrin.gif

awwwwwwwww man does that mean i gotto drag my comp all the way down there as it says free entry with this flyer lmfao!!!!he he nah wont be able to make it but been loop before a while ago  biggrin.gif
LOL U NUTTERi went to loop a few weeks back.. it was a bit crap, no decent dj's were on and it was full of freaks.. still sounds like a good night... if i stick me head out the window i might be able to hear the tunnnnnnnes LOLHAVE A GOOD NIGHT WHOEVER IS GOING THERE X

LOL i like the way it is decked out with the dj's in the middle and the nets and the decor and stuff but the atmosphere was cack, so cack that i left at about 12 to get the last tram home.. LOL

nah the only reason i didnt enjoy it cos i went with this prick who wanted to take me out on a date and the night was a pile of cack cos of him i couldnt relax or enjoy myself at all biggrin.gif:D:D:D i did like da tunes they were playing tho :D