Confront her?

The Somalian

Ok to cut a long story short at the end of august 2001 I must of barebacked one chick who I was dealing with 100% unprotected she claimed she was late for her period,told me she thinks she is pregnant, I switched saying if she has a baby I will never talk to her again. I never spoke to her again after she told me she got her period and left it at that.any way end of 02 my boys sees her with one youth and tells me I may be the father but as far as I was concerned she was seeing some turkish breh and I left it at thatFacebook/myspace hype started again 2005 started talking to her again she has picture of baby he looks arab tbh and I left it thinking its turkish man youth.Then one day around 05 I got drunk ran up to the house and demanded to see her eneded up getting into a fight with her neighbour whos house where the baby was conceived. anyway rumors front everything is quiet until this Monday where my boy comes to my yard says to me he heard I have a youth he is old old hackney man but new to clapton. I say the youuth is not mine even go on facebook and show him but the youth is really dark and the dad is turkish this is what he saying to me and I was saying yeah he was saying when was the last time I have seen a turkish man with a very dark skinned child. I had to admit never, man was convincing me more the youth was mine. Then I told him the girl moved out of hackney and he then said that prooves it that the youth is mine and women are f*ckry and she dont want me to clock on. Now basically I am now at a point should I ask the girl if the youth is mine or not? dont want to start nothing he has a step dad who loves him and I dont see the problem if I wait until 18 and tell him what really wa gwarn with his dippy mum, but then man r saying to me I should make the effort from now so should I ask her?Messy and Guppie have seen the pic of the youth back in the day when the rumors were rife and said the baby cant be mine but now I feel like I am living a lie.all my boys who know the situation are telling me to confront her but I am to scared I do not want to be a dad at all plus the youth has his blatent step dad who I know who must love him he dont need me in his life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not want to be a dad at all plus the youth has his blatent step dad who I know who must love him he dont need me in his life.
thisbut if you want to be named as the father/interact with the yute i suppose you could write to jeremy kyle or someone and get dna tests etci think it would be an entertaining show
  • Downvote 1

lol if u ever think I would ever degrade myself to be on a jeremy kyle audience let alone on the show but yeah them man are saying confront her raggo with the dna ting, plus now allot of stuff makes sense to me her dad who is now dead kept on sending me death threats and me and her mum was so bless and anytime she saw me when i did see her around 03-06 times she would give me a cold stare but I had other issues to think about, then again if she did not want me to know why would I be on her facebook and myspace friends list with pics of the child spread out but knowing what kinda women she is I know it is a tatic she would employ

had to find out sent her thishi *****But someone has put it into my mums head that your son ******* is my son I am so so sorry can you just put it in writing to confirm it hun she has been putting it on my back and I was explaing that me and you had finished for a long time she must be feeling broody. please reply because this is doing my head in

legally i dont know if you have a leg to stand on with regards to her consenting to the childs dna test,courts in this country tend to have a policy of women over justice.im not an legal expert in this field but can look into it with the resources available online (wikipedia et al )if you are going to confront her my idea wud be to do it sober and in a non confrontational manner.if this does not go well,obtaining a swab from the childs mouth is an option.if you need a nanny to do this i can infiltrate the family for a fee,this will give me a chance to frantically cross dress whilst having a meal with my own family.it will be a test for my guile so i can offer a decent price for this servicehowever if its any reassurance i would say about 80 per cent of women do this same thing,select a biological father then a parental one in there infantile game of pic n mix lifestyle,often with both men being none the wiser.if you feel it is yr child and that you should be a part of its life there is also the option of waiting till it grows up etc cos if anything you mite not get to see the child or have any influence in its life but would have to make payments of child support at this juncture.(this is wat we as men are saying wen we bareback these hoes,it is a surrender of control which they find empowering)plus with all you are saying about not ready to have kids i wonder if leaving it mite be an option. i try to think of what i wud do in this situation as there have been women in the past i have barebacked and misteriously disappear then reemerge with a familiar looking yute but i have convinced myself i am just overcooking it and i aint the only guy that bbarebacked it,im probly one out of 20 guys.its traditional for men to try to avoid being recognised as the father to avoid the payments and constant requests for new tvs for her new boyfriend etchowever yr dilemma is intresting to me and it wud make an interesting tv movie as its an interesting current affair replete with many implications of sexual politics and where we stand as men in the current climate,my apologies for often trying to find ways to somehow televise important issues in your life

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

but I am to scared I do not want to be a dad at all
Fix up wid dem talks there.You barebacked it, now man up and deal with the consequences
We all make mistakesSome of us are unfortunate to eve MATE with mistakesGive him some support he knows hes f*cked up if its true doesnt need to hear it from some d*ckhead on the internetDW dinky fella life is a path maybe getting a child will turn your life around give you something to focus on etcVip2s here for u mate
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

he needs to know who he is and isn't related to, just in case, allow him potentially meetin Your younger cousins his same age, not knowin.and also because he just needs to know his family ( if he is Yours it's Your whole family that's missed out on 8/9 years of his life, not just You )+ at 8/9 it's not too late for You to be a good influence on his life

the stepdad may not be around foreveryou shouldn't wait until the child is 18 to be apart of their life, they will be resentful and wonder why you never bothered for 18 yearsshe's obviously gonna have her reservations about you, because although you're her childs father, they don't know you. don't walk into this thinking 'i'm the dad so i can do this'. know your boundaries first of all.

not no daddy officialr babes, im sorry 2 hear dis, u gonna give u*************************, who has bin goin rud sayin dis? ********* iz defo not urs hun his real dad is a waste man n ********** was born ere n liverpool n 2003. Dnt understand y peeps cant mind der own buz, much love xx

cs R1. f*ck that waste comment by diouf... even in 01 he knew the consequences of bareback and decided to go ahead... bout show him support uno, the ute is the one who needs support..raise the 6 bills for the dna test and man the f*ck up... there's a difference between a black man and a black nigger.. ur a black nigger the end!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

point is u've known for nearly 10 years and done jack sh*t... u just taking her word for it proves ur waste aswel, no enquires or any other questions just acceptin it at face value yh... u probly are the father but u've already proved u aint sh*t so it'd be easier if u weren't around.. anyway thats ur business.. ur happy, sounds like the ute's happy.. everybody wins

sum d*ckhead movements but i'm sure u know u f*cked upur going at her all wrong tbh, u need to lighten up ur tone, be very nice, humble n sh*t so allow all this aggressiveness and demands ur goin on withbe very f*ck*ng nice, stern and grown about it, this is not the type of thing u chat over facebook about, f*ck sending messages n shitda only message u needed to send her was a short and sweet one which should have been to get her direct numbers or arrange to meet her face to face have a good talkthese times u need to clock body language, how she answers questions etc, u need to tell her face to face ur position which may i add can't be that i'm not ready to be a dad sh*t, that went out da window 4rm when u barebacked it1. try ur hardest, give her da sweetest talk ever if u have to so she will come meet u, tell her u f*ck up etc2. convince her to have a dna test, tell her u need to know so u can do wat u need to do, step up and take responsibility, better late than never3. if its yours, be there for ur yout, not her and make this clear as possiblelike sagat said, handle it asap

• Upvote 1

not no daddy officialr babes, im sorry 2 hear dis, u gonna give u*************************, who has bin goin rud sayin dis? ********* iz defo not urs hun his real dad is a waste man n ********** was born ere n liverpool n 2003. Dnt understand y peeps cant mind der own buz, much love xx
couldn't help but think this was her indirectin You. and the fact that You're goin in to it with an attitude against being a father means You're not gonna fully forget about it, You'll think about it in years to come again when You are ready 2 be 1, maybe when You have Your next child, You will wonder about this child if You dnt find out for definite. DNA test is You.

Im not the dad the youth was born 18 months after I f*cked her what you going to tell me to ask for a birth certificate to? I know when these niggers who have been chatting in my ear come around and I tell them i am not the dad they are going to come with that bullshit to what u man r coming up with coz I am easy to wind upNo Dna is needed I just need to ignore rumorsI know I am not the dad of her child and all u man trying mind game on man low itshe has pictures of the babys birthdays and its all out of sync I juiced her end of August 01 youth was born 03 she says plus all the bday pics back up her story

she maybe tellin da truth but fam allow takin her word 4 itu need to see proper proof imo i.e the birth certificatei'm not an expert on chicks but one thing i know is they are one of the best liars, i swear down, they'll make u believe anything and they'll justify it by any means tothese times for ur own peace of mind u need solid confirmation famdo u know the stats of guys raising other guys kids?if u did u won't be takin her word for it