Katy B

Numero001

tbh im not realy feeling the album bar the singles on the first listen...

zinc and geeneus didnt excel with the beats, should of stuck to what they are good at...

tbh im not realy feeling the album bar the singles on the first listen...

zinc and geeneus didnt excel with the beats, should of stuck to what they are good at...

Haven't listened yet but I'm already disappointed, i was hoping they just did what they do.

Guest WAVESURFER

It's a pop album.

If you go in expecting something else you'll be disappointed, but if you go in expecting a really good pop record, I think you'll enjoy it.

Young black/white males influenced by grime were never her demographics.

The fact her high pitched voice and girly pop music actually influenced young black/white grime influenced males is a mistake on their part not hers, you should be looking at your sexuality and insecurities if you was expecting a dubstep/grime vibe.

• Downvote 1

Wasn't expecting grime nor dubstep, i wanted some nice house vibes for the summer.

They've got people's ear with the different sound she's been coming with thus far, why then decide to go with the middle of the road pop everyone else is making? Wasted opportunity in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

I wouldn't call it middle-of-the-road pop by any means, it's got nothing in common with the likes of Katy Perry or Jessie J or whoever.

It's basically a pop distillation of the various scenes she's worked in.

• Downvote 1

On 2nd lesson 'Disappear' is nice, 'Hard To Get' is alright, but nowhere near the levels of emotions or as i.

'Why You Always Here' sounds like throwaway beat tbh. not feeling.

Guest Esquilax

The productions weren't great, they're trying too hard to appeal to the dance/ rave crowd as well as the popular music fans

If some of the tracks were just a bit more stripped back/ minimal it would increase the quality tenfold

Guest Esquilax

Yeah, what's your point? What do you do with your life though, that's what I'm asking

Apart from being a veil deviant and full time door photographer

'SEE IT'S THEM TALKS THAT MAKES ME WANNA SLAP U'

OK bro

Get a life then I'll allow you touch my face you batty hole