Club Bangers

Dubby

If they bang in the club, they are club bangers.

I've been to clubs, I've heard these & the reactions have been hype bar a couple mentioned.

That's why I asked you, do you even reach club nights that play this kind of Hip-Hop regularly.

what clubs/nights fambo?

kinda fallen out of touch with Hip Hop & RnB type Hip Hop clubs/nights

If they bang in the club, they are club bangers.

I've been to clubs, I've heard these & the reactions have been hype bar a couple mentioned.

That's why I asked you, do you even reach club nights that play this kind of Hip-Hop regularly.

what clubs/nights fambo?

kinda fallen out of touch with Hip Hop & RnB type Hip Hop clubs/nights

Spin Doc's sh*t, Livin' Proof/What's Good, alot of Brixton/Old Street, Dalston, Shoreditch nights...

safe Michel

can u eloborate. see Livin Proof's myspace. seems they haven't done a night in a while

can you link me to What's Good please?

also what clubs are gonna be playing Jeezy is what i'm saying?

cos i swear the game changed since 2005

like what's relevant now. i kno about Work It, just haven't reached yet. yeah i know i'm soooooo late

Livin' Proof run a monthly night with What's Good now...

That kinda Hip-Hop is moreso ol'skool/early 2000's sh*t, with a lil' Hip-Hop from today...

Only been Plan B once, but I hear good things.

Those are specific nights though, I'm sure there's alot of nights that play today's sh*t, but MAD under the radar...

Hip hop nights are weird mixture of people. Shoreditch scene is full of f*ck*ng weirdo's wearing hand me downs like its the in ting with Jordan's/random Nike space boots. Theyre fully on this Urkle guy ting. Not involved. Bunch of space neek black people, with random white people taking up most of the dancefloor, couple normal black people, then the mixed ethnicity ones. You know them question mark race girls. Get some penged off, swag'd out fly girls in them places. Bi-curious looking chicks

Selection music can be good though. Sometimes you hear a lot of the bait sh*t you hear in normal clubs back in the days selection with some gems thrown in there.