Club Bangers

Dubby

Hip hop nights are weird mixture of people. Shoreditch scene is full of f*ck*ng weirdo's wearing hand me downs like its the in ting with Jordan's/random Nike space boots. Theyre fully on this Urkle guy ting. Not involved. Bunch of space neek black people, with random white people taking up most of the dancefloor, couple normal black people, then the mixed ethnicity ones. You know them question mark race girls. Get some penged off, swag'd out fly girls in them places. Bi-curious looking chicks

LOL so true.

Them annoying Kesh broads.

:rolleyes:

Going out hearing HH all night is a dream for me. I can name all the HH songs I've heard on ONE hand in my 'raving career'... pathetic.

Tried to go to a Livin' Proof once but it was ram and the bouncer absolutely boyed it.

I will persevere though.

Read this 3 times thinking I didnt understand it properly...i did though..

Really?!

But yeah cs hip hop nights being a strange collection of people, couple decent ones i went to while in uni in manc was full of skinny jean/moon boot/bright & fruity coloured dressed people and im not usually one to care about them type of things but theres f*ck*ng loads, the music was good though so could tolerate these people.

Going out hearing HH all night is a dream for me. I can name all the HH songs I've heard on ONE hand in my 'raving career'... pathetic.

Tried to go to a Livin' Proof once but it was ram and the bouncer absolutely boyed it.

I will persevere though.

Read this 3 times thinking I didnt understand it properly...i did though..

Really?!

But yeah cs hip hop nights being a strange collection of people, couple decent ones i went to while in uni in manc was full of skinny jean/moon boot/bright & fruity coloured dressed people and im not usually one to care about them type of things but theres f*ck*ng loads, the music was good though so could tolerate these people.

TBH I'm dismissing commercial hits and so forth.

Those songs I was referring to are ones like Hello New World, Good Your Ass Goodbye, Crunk Muzik, Made You Look...