Few Mixes I've done

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

Done these a while ago. Going to be sending a few mixes to a few clubs near me. Wanted to get your opinion on whether these will be good enough to send them

UK Funky

www.sendspace.com/file/kt8i7j&

(Disclaimer, I just bought some cd & played the tunes, only knew donaeo's tunes & like 2 others)

House

www.sendspace.com/file/efrkj4

Old Skool 4x4 garage

www.sendspace.com/file/l1vlts

Let me know what you think.

• Downvote 1

listened to the uk funky mix - beat matchin is more or less spot on. but i didnt like the intro at all - too many effects used on the party hard tune and the calabria tune - the tracklisting is a bit old (which i kno was noted in ur disclaimer lol) i was always told with promo cds not to use loads of effects just keep it simple nice intro, smooth transitions etc etc. i would lose the effects and hit up a few newer tunes.

Tracklisting for the Speed Garage Mix is on point.

Beat matching is tight as well.

EDIT: Agree with the effects things, alright even now and again, but too much in bits.

Also, the levels for tracks, but that just takes practice and time, once you get to know the tracks you will know which needs a higher/lower level/treble/bass etc.

Guest Awesome Kong

Sorry people I haven't got a tracklist.

/

I was double beating (two tunes that are the same but half beat delay) on the uk funky, I don't have love for uk funky (like I have been annoying this forum with before hand) so I had to do something to keep myself interested (you know you can do something and because your bored you just do other stuff when mixing). One of my boys told me EXACTLY what you lot said about the uk funky stuff.

/

Generally speaking, everyone who has heard the house mix have said it is a FIRE mix & I get rating for my speed 4*4 garage mix.

/

Safe for the feedback though, will take what you told me about the uk funky thing. I know I have nothing to worry about the beat mixing and a bit more work on my kick drum drops & the levels. The main thing I have beef with is the uk funky selection. Saying this, I'm trying to stay away from the strictly smooth transition mixing tbh with you. I'm upload a few more mixes through the week & I'll try do a tracklisting.

Have you downloaded the house mix?