Supernova

Guest Yilmaz

she aint lyin, i saw it on a tv show before

some chick from up north is eatin nice

cnt remember her name tho

Ah yeah, that make up chick from Newcastle

Doubt there are many more

Yea, adwords etc.

Some of these girls are getting £1000 a month and dont forget they get send half the products they use/review.

Some of them are gettin up into 5 figures, all depends on how many subscribers you get and how many videos you make.

Michelle Phan?

her numbers on youtube are nuts for just a makeup ting

Yea, adwords etc.

Some of these girls are getting £1000 a month and dont forget they get send half the products they use/review.

Some of them are gettin up into 5 figures, all depends on how many subscribers you get and how many videos you make.

While possibly true, do you have bona fide proof of this?

Yeh, a girl I know is doing this. When she first told me about it, after reading KayGees posts in the beauty threads I thought of this for her too.

KayGee - Good luck with getting all the stuff you need, just getting the ball rolling. As your under 25 you should contact Princes trust, they do start up grants that don't need to be paid back and you basically put forward your buisness plan, its easy as and its a £1000 in your pocket for you to make some purchases.

Yea, adwords etc.

Yeh, a girl I know is doing this. When she first told me about it, after reading KayGees posts in the beauty threads I thought of this for her too.

KayGee - Good luck with getting all the stuff you need, just getting the ball rolling. As your under 25 you should contact Princes trust, they do start up grants that don't need to be paid back and you basically put forward your buisness plan, its easy as and its a £1000 in your pocket for you to make some purchases.

It's £500 free..or up to £3000 but you have to pay it back at like 3% interest

Yea, adwords etc.

Must be different in Scotland to England then because I did it got £250 which is for your market tester grant to hold an open day, and then the £750 is your start up grant which is not repayable. However if you want a loan from them of more than £1000 then you need to pay back, and its easy as hell to get they practically throwing the money around don't even ask for proof of what you purchased with your money.

From the Princes trust youth buisiness/Scotland

What We Can Offer

* A low interest loan of up to £5,000

* In some cases a grant of up to £1,000

* A pre-start test marketing grant of up to £250

* Development funding to expand your business of up to £25,000 (PDF 120Kb)

* Access to pre-start training and advice

* A business advisor for at least two years

* Book Keeping training and a free book keeping system

* Access to business competitions

* Opportunities to attend exhibitions

* PR opportunities

* Networking opportunities with other young businesses

Yea, adwords etc.

Must be different in Scotland to England then because I did it got £250 which is for your market tester grant to hold an open day, and then the £750 is your start up grant which is not repayable. However if you want a loan from them of more than £1000 then you need to pay back, and its easy as hell to get they practically throwing the money around don't even ask for proof of what you purchased with your money.

What We Can Offer

* PR opportunities

Thats bullshit, i have to go on a 4 day course and all sorts and the business plan is 12 pages long saying on the form 'If done properly this business plan should take a few weeks to complete'

and after all that the average they give out is £200 depending on how much they want to give you and how much they 'think you need'

Yea, adwords etc.

What We Can Offer

* PR opportunities

Thats bullshit, i have to go on a 4 day course and all sorts and the business plan is 12 pages long saying on the form 'If done properly this business plan should take a few weeks to complete'

and after all that the average they give out is £200 depending on how much they want to give you and how much they 'think you need'

Yeh I still had to submitt my business plan which was around 20 pages long and then I had to go to an interview where i was interviewed by 4 other proffessionals who had their own business and they decided if they thought my business was a worthy cause and if I could sell it to them, I also invited them to my open day for them to experience for them selfs. All the fees I said I needed I didnt really because it was my own establishment I was using, which meant I was able to pay my self for the day and start trading there and then.