Faliraki

thinkingthuglife

couple of the mandem have been and my chick went last year..both said good music..alot of entertainment (drag shows..dance offs etc) but my chick said watch out for the Reps for certain 'party hotels' they try selling you some pitch about giving £130 and they will get you into all of the clubs free with a free first drink..but they take you to all of the clubs that are free + get a free drink anyway

couple of the mandem have been and my chick went last year..both said good music..alot of entertainment (drag shows..dance offs etc) but my chick said watch out for the Reps for certain 'party hotels' they try selling you some pitch about giving £130 and they will get you into all of the clubs free with a free first drink..but they take you to all of the clubs that are free + get a free drink anyway

sf blood. all about the music me. bringin about 600 euro.

Don't try it...

Not trying anything. Don't see what is enjoyable about men dressed as women.

i was stating the general entertainment if you take it in a good way or a bad way..them kinda shows attract groups of females and as i said i got my info from my chick..she said her group of girls found it funny and entertaining, then there was a breakdancing group on after which the mans said was good...take it as a warning if you want..jeez