The Nightmare

bex

"Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward," The Dream's representative tells Us Magazine.

The split confirmation comes as racy photos surface of The-Dream and his assistant of about a year, Melissa Santiago, frolicking and or f*ck*ng, in the Caribbean.

The producer and singer (who is planning to release his fourth album Love/Affair next year), 32, proposed to Milian, 28, in July 2009 with a six-carat diamond ring from Ivanka Trump's jewelry line. The couple eloped last September in Las Vegas, and said "I Do" a second time in Rome in December. They welcomed daughter Violet five months ago.

The-Dream has three children from a previous marriage to singer Nivea.

FP_5373279_TRB_TheDreamMist.jpg

FP_5373441_TRB_TheDreamMist.jpg

FP_5373278_TRB_TheDreamMist.jpg

FP_5373276_TRB_TheDreamMist.jpg

i really don't know why christina got with this wasteman. he is a complete bastard, has no respect for his wife or child, and to top it off he has moobs. he's also a liar - how can you get married in december but say "we split in late 09"? he has a daughter and a set of twins with nivea, but he doesn't claim or ever mention the twins. he has never been pictured with his and christina's daughter.

i remember reading some interview with him, and they asked him if he helps out with their daughter a lot, and he said some bullshit like "i don't, because helping out leads to expectations. if christina's tired, call the nanny, we got money." here's the link: http://www.essence.com/entertainment/music/the_dream.php

christina and his assistant were actually cool, which makes him even more of a prick. she's in the white top:

wrong.jpg

christina's tweets:

bjfzgj.jpg

56943791sparklesayz3102009121810pm.jpg

article-1294158-0A6B479C000005DC-349_468x669.jpg

• Upvote 2

lmao at the boots

her bad for not clocking he was boying it with the boots

those are cavalier boots

next time she wants a serious marriage try a regular joe who admires the sanctity of marriage not a philandering r & b music producer popstar

no sympathy from me im afraid,any excuse to be a victim/virgin mary figure

500 pos to the dream,the real victim in all of this

500 neg to milian,the real villain,using child as currency to inspire public sympathy

this anonymous internet poster for one is not buying it

• Upvote 3

How do you know he was cheating?

They've been separated for months according to their reps.

No-one would give a f*ck if Milian looked like Wanda Sykes.

People are too rapid.

according to his rep you mean, as far as i know christina hasn't put any statements out apart from what she wrote on her twitter. from what she wrote, it's obvious he was cheating. i would still give a f*ck if christina was ugly, a bastard is a bastard. he did her dirty

TBH, you don't know what's going on, nobody does. Just speculation.

How you know this isn't an 'arrangement' between the two?

PURE women in the industry & in everyday life, don't mind having their dudes go out & smash all kinda broads as long as they keep sh*t running smooth at home.

Allow the speculation anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

yeah but he got a good review on pitchfork....

LOL @ pitchfork. Cunts didn't even give his last 2 albums any kind of mention or review, now all of a sudden he's their favourite singer. They're always so late.

Shame she has his baby tbh, he was always a waste of space.

C/S

But to be honest Christina should have seen this, after all look how he does his kids with Nivea, and her.

Totally agree money or no money total waste.

More fool the next fool who gets down and dirty with him.

Ye been reading he cheated

Lol if she gets cheated you females have no hope

Not really..them 2 chicks in the shower together in the other thread are ALOT more my type..

anyway it doesn't matter about looks..after being with someone for a while you don't see the hype..you see them for how they are when they're with you..for some people it gets boring.

This quote never fails in these situations.

Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of f*ck*ng her.

Lets be honest fellas if all the woman has got is good looks and not much else,how long will you seriously stay interested once you have had your fill of sex with her.