Getting Engaged

Supernova

I have never understood why people do this young, or do this when they are not in a position to get married.It has never made sense to me, like your 19, in uni, and getting engaged. Your not getting married anytime soon. You simply don't have the resources the maturity or the freedom.Infact it pisses me off when people get engaged and liek stay engaged for yearsIs it some kind of insecurity thing?

• Upvote 4

^loland yeh, it's seen as a step up from "in a relationship" and no longer means intending to be married. stupid ppl really. as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.

C/s the flow. Wouldnt mind the ring though.
This type of attitude from females disgusts me.I am certain that the vast majority of females only like the idea of getting married for 'their big day', its the ultimate ego stroke having a room full of people telling you how beautiful you look and how pretty your ring is for a full day.They see marriage as an event rather than an actual commitment to a relationship.I hear chicks who don't know a bar of the lords prayer talking about they'd never get married in a registry office and the most common reason they give is because it wouldn't look right, f*ck*ng pisses me off no end.Slightly off topic rant over.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1