Getting Engaged

Supernova

I have never understood why people do this young, or do this when they are not in a position to get married.It has never made sense to me, like your 19, in uni, and getting engaged. Your not getting married anytime soon. You simply don't have the resources the maturity or the freedom.Infact it pisses me off when people get engaged and liek stay engaged for yearsIs it some kind of insecurity thing?

Just a quick update from when I made this topic

She expressed a desire to indulge in the dark d*ck, even went as far as naming guys she would have sex with (me and a couple mandem from home)

She cheated on him with some guy that lived in my flat... then broke up with her fiance, they got back together...

They are still together...Still engaged I think

I have never understood why people do this young, or do this when they are not in a position to get married.It has never made sense to me, like your 19, in uni, and getting engaged. Your not getting married anytime soon. You simply don't have the resources the maturity or the freedom.Infact it pisses me off when people get engaged and liek stay engaged for yearsIs it some kind of insecurity thing?

Just a quick update from when I made this topic

She expressed a desire to indulge in the dark d*ck, even went as far as naming guys she would have sex with (me and a couple mandem from home)

She cheated on him with some guy that lived in my flat... then broke up with her fiance, they got back together...

They are still together...Still engaged I think

thats love