Pikeys

Guest Esquilax

Guest Awesome Kong

Oi you little slim-fit jean record industry tea bag boy

One of my closest dargs is Irish

Every race has pricks. expecially concentrated in London come on

Are you for real?

Pikey/Gypsy is of a certain religion, are travellers from different places in europe. Allow this stupid talk.

shut up you idiot. there is no race of gypsies. irish gypsies are roman catholic, they don't have their own religion.

Shut up you vagina. I might of gassed but they ain't your typical Irish people, they are scummy & "travel." To say Irish people are pikey are such a stupid thing to say.

• Downvote 1

Are you for real?

Pikey/Gypsy is of a certain religion, are travellers from different places in europe. Allow this stupid talk.

shut up you idiot. there is no race of gypsies. irish gypsies are roman catholic, they don't have their own religion.

Shut up you vagina. I might of gassed but they ain't your typical Irish people, they are scummy & "travel." To say Irish people are pikey are such a stupid thing to say.

c/s

Irish people call them knackers and theyre equally disliked amongst the irish as they are the british.

Guest Awesome Kong

Everyone hates them. I love Irish people, favourite europeans & nearly all of the time Irish people love black people, but I hate pikeys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Are you for real?

so where did i say all irish people were travellers? wtf?

Everyone hates them. I love Irish people, favourite europeans & nearly all of the time Irish people love black people, but I hate pikeys.

lmaaaoooo

ignorant and sadly deluded. guess you missed all those stories of blacks being ran out of the areas they moved into in ireland? and blacks being stabbed in dublin? idiot/stupid f*cking prick

Crazy how gypo's have ability the clear pubs/clubs just with their presence, most people truly do fear them.

Personally i think their good guys, obviously theres a high percentage of cunts amongst them but what do you expect. Stay away from there women though.

Guest Awesome Kong

Yuri, the only thing that is good about your post is the avator. You saying stuff like that hasn't happened in anyother european country? Is that what you're trying to say?

Yuri, the only thing that is good about your post is the avator. You saying stuff like that hasn't happened in anyother european country? Is that what you're trying to say?

yeah, it happened in other countries in the 1960s

it is isn't normal in any european countries in 2010, probably because ireland is still so white, unlike france where there's no going back now.

Guest Awesome Kong

it is isn't normal in any european countries in 2010, probably because ireland is still so white, unlike france where there's no going back now.

Tbh, I'm basing my opinions of the ones in this country, the half Irish chick I'm with & the muliple Irish people I know as close family friends.

/

Russia & the eastern europeans and even some people in france this has happened to in recent years, so that's gas.

Tbh, I'm basing my opinions of the ones in this country, the half Irish chick I'm with & the muliple Irish people I know as close family friends.

/

Russia & the eastern europeans and even some people in france this has happened to in recent years, so that's gas.

so you're just talking sh*t then basically?

it's happening in russia because black people are just starting to move there, God knows why though

Guest Awesome Kong

Nope, not talking sh*t. I'm saying what I'm seeing. If I didn't see this or got a view or thought they were keeping in their negative feelings then I would be gassing. But I'm not.

/

LOL at thinking nowhere else in Europe express large racism. Tbh, I haven't heard of recent large racism towards black people in Ireland, but I have in Spain, France, Italy etc etc. Allow chatting dodo.

Had a run in with a couple of them once while driving, he called me a nigger then drove off before I had the chance to get out and discuss this statement with him.

Generally a lovely bunch of people though

Yup same thing happened to me, only thing is he said he wanted to "f*ck my paki girl" except she was somali and the fact i had a faster car than his van needless to say at the next traffic lights he purposely moved to the next lane.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when i was back west, i went to a couple of pikey fights in wiltshire. they really are f*ck*ng lethal boxers, and they fight with a lot of heart, i saw guys pissing blood standing unconscious but still swinging. A 12 year old pikey could probably outbox most people on this forum.

They settle all disputes with swingers, but once a guy has had the sh*t beat from him by another thats it, no grudge they can be friends after its settled. Beyond that they're not to be trusted.

have to say, surrounded by the f*ckers, in some random field in the west country, the air smelling of pig sh*t, i felt very far from the ends.