Pikeys

Guest Esquilax

Oi you little slim-fit jean record industry tea bag boy

One of my closest dargs is Irish

Every race has pricks. expecially concentrated in London come on

GET ME

f*ck OF ESQUILAX U POSH c*nt

YOU WOULD sh*t YOURSELF IF ANY OF THE PIKEYS FROM THE LONESOME SITE (JUST UP THE RD FROM YOU) EVEN LOOKED IN YOUR DIRECTION

/

most of you lot are confusing tinkers(irish travellers) and romany gypsies as well

they're completely different

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Oi you little slim-fit jean record industry tea bag boy

One of my closest dargs is Irish

Every race has pricks. expecially concentrated in London come on

GET ME

f*ck OF ESQUILAX U POSH c*nt

YOU WOULD sh*t YOURSELF IF ANY OF THE PIKEYS FROM THE LONESOME SITE (JUST UP THE RD FROM YOU) EVEN LOOKED IN YOUR DIRECTION

/

most of you lot are confusing tinkers(irish travellers) and romany gypsies as well

they're completely different

This is why I do not like them, why do you not understand this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

No, none of them have ever tried it with me ever. But the extremely overwhelming amount of things I've heard from fam and friends, as well as first hand exp. of how they treat people they don't respect leads me to believe they're a bunch of scumbags. Simple.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven’t had an encounter with any pikeys for years...

When i was about 8 i was in the park with a mate, about 5 pikeys rolled up on their pushbikes, one of them must have been about my age whilst the others were alot older and must have been about 14/15, one of the ring leaders was quickly offering us the chance to fight with his younger sibbling, i clearly remember him saying “Larry will fight you for your watch” in which i replied “i don’t have a watch” he then offered me to fight Larrry for Larry’s bike, i swiftly declined and they luckily moved on, probably to find someone closer their age to make a victim.