wots a good 2Pac mixtape?

Lionel & Dave

nah only kidding.

but on a serious...

what do people rate as his best album, and why?

which one is the one from the one?

was watching that interview from when he was 17 the other day.

man respected females but disrespected them at the same time. i respect that.

can't believe they took him from us tbh no wet one.

Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and 7 Day Theory..tho which 1 I'd say is the best will change depending on the mood when I'm listening to it, AEOM does it during the summer (and I agree with Wavesurfer's comment on it) but it terms of a pure introspective release it's probably MATW, Dear Mama, Death Around The Corner >>>>>>

I've also got alot of time for 2pacalypse Now because it's probably the rawest music of 2pac's you'll find well before fame and the game took over

In terms of the purely posthumous albums R U Still Down is probably my favourite, Do For Love, Hellrazor, Wonder If Heaven's Got a Ghetto big big big

Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and 7 Day Theory..tho which 1 I'd say is the best will change depending on the mood when I'm listening to it, AEOM does it during the summer (and I agree with Wavesurfer's comment on it) but it terms of a pure introspective release it's probably MATW, Dear Mama, Death Around The Corner >>>>>>

I've also got alot of time for 2pacalypse Now because it's probably the rawest music of 2pac's you'll find well before fame and the game took over

In terms of the purely posthumous albums R U Still Down is probably my favourite, Do For Love, Hellrazor, Wonder If Heaven's Got a Ghetto big big big

pos my fave pac tune (ran out of pos's for 2day will do 2moro)

"SMOKING WEED WAS AN EVERYDAY THING IN MY HOUSEHOLD, AND DRINKING LIQUOR TO YOU OUT COLD"

f*ck OFF