Packed Lunch VS School Dinners

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Well? Which one? Lunchables or Twizlers? Apple Juice or water in a dodgy unclean cup? Poor or not poor? Pepperami or poverty? Biscuits or being poor?

Srsly though which ones

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

packed lunch ting in primary school more time but not always

secondary school was all about jumping the fence and going chicken shop

only was on a school dinners ting if it was monsoon weather

in primary school. the school trips packed lunch seemed to taste so much better even if it was the exact same thing you been eating all term.

choco cake and choco custard>>>>>>>>

school dinners from DAY. hot meals didnt get introduced in my school till i was in YEAR 4 so i was eating them cold sandwiches in the brown paper bags... then they brought the hot meals and bare people jumped on the school dinners.

secondary school was a free school meals ting... even after jamie oliver ruined everything.

Guest Lemons

Single parent bringing up, so I had free school dinners

We were eligible for free school dinners but my Mum the knob didn't want us to have them so she used to give us a packet of crisps, a drink and a quid for our dinner everyday - seriously. Used to be starving every day.

Your mum should be in jail for life.

• Upvote 5

Guest Esquilax

Tbh I didn't like sitting with the packed lunch nerds, didn't fit in rly

But I'll be damned if I'm eating them slops there, bare hairs n sh*t. We'd do PE in the lunch hall as well (if we wer lucky we'd get to use 'the apparatus') an there'd be all old food n sh*t on the floor, and cuz we'd be barefoot, all stepping in it... sh*t made me gag..

Was packed lunch until yr 5 cah my rents couldn't pay for School dinners until then

But even so some days I used to roll in school with no packed lunch cah there was nothing there to make

Mum worked night shifts at North Mid and my Dad didn't give a sh*t

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching the white kids eat while you have empty sandwich bags form 3 days ago.

When I touched school dinners oh my gawdddd

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

Strawberry Milkshake>>>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Secondary it was a as said jump fence and chicken shop/pizza/kebab vybe

Guest WAVESURFER

Primary: Packed lunch every day. Frube or a Rowntree's jelly pot for dessert if my mum had done some good shopping that week.

Secondary: Chips & curry sauce from the chinese down the road.

6th year I used to come home & make myself lunch cause I had loads of free periods. I would keep my lunch money from the week and then go for either a Domino's, or a sit-down meal at lunchtime on the Friday, sneering at the young plebs from school buying £1 chips. Developed a taste for the finer things early. Bawse.

• Upvote 2

We were eligible for free school dinners but my Mum the knob didn't want us to have them so she used to give us a packet of crisps, a drink and a quid for our dinner everyday - seriously. Used to be starving every day.

Your mum should be in jail for life.

Back in the day a pound could get you a lot of stuff, well in my day anyway lol

Was packed lunch until yr 5 cah my rents couldn't pay for School dinners until then

But even so some days I used to roll in school with no packed lunch cah there was nothing there to make

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching the white kids eat while you have empty sandwich bags form 3 days ago.

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What school you go

/

Yeah Secondary was a Kebab shop thing, "chips and meat boss"

ignoring the first part which is lol

the second part is standard ?

used to be given £2 a day to last me and any change i used to have left got recycled for the next day......

started bussing some serious hustles........ cos a chicken shop meal was like £2 anyway

come year 9 i used to start monday with £2 and finish on firday with a score

used to be given £2 a day to last me and any change i used to have left got recycled for the next day......

started bussing some serious hustles........ cos a chicken shop meal was like £2 anyway

Using lunch money to play penny up the wall > _________________

Free school dinners but the ones in primary school f*ck*ng hell they where dirty

Secondary school it werent as bad but then when Jamie Oliver came in and f*cked everything up...think I was in year 10 or 11 though so it wasnt too bad and we would just go the chippy or something instead

Using lunch money to play penny up the wall > _________________

was never a fan but i could see its appeal

used to have one serious thief bedrin.... he used to rob woolworths

and i used to shot pokemon cards/tamogochis/yo yos etc.... to fanboys

imagine if i knew which the good ones were i was selling them rare cards for like £2

Guest Esquilax

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why do people do this

• Downvote 3

Guest Triple XXX

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LMFAO, sorry but LMFAO

me it was a school dinner ting from primary to secondary