Sign in to follow this  
Carlie.S

x Have A good Weekend! x

Hello everyone aint had a chance to come on here today ...but im off home to get prepared for the weekend!..I hope everyone has a wicked weekend... :wink: biggrin.gif :wink:

yeah big up everyone who's looking to get smashed at the weekend unlike my sober self!!!! .... not going out aint got the funds but thats life innit - hope everyone has a good one !!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

yeah big up everyone who's looking to get smashed at the weekend unlike my sober self!!!! .... not going out aint got the funds but thats life innit - hope everyone has a good one !!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
YEP SAME HERE :D looks like a long weekend of NOTHING grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol innit jen actually i was gonna ask you something has my posts been put back? the other day i nearly was in the 2000 but now im back a good 500 whats going on? :?
I ad a bit of a clean up! Sorry peeps! A lot of peeps will be lower on post scores!I was on one thousand two hundred something - now Im on 800 or summin!?? biggrin.gif:D soz