SMH

Francis Coquelin

smfh

same attitude as these backslapping world cup commentators putting each other on blast for knowing statistics

ddo these guys seriously think its cool to not know anything about the subject theyre employed to talk about

do they think it makes them a member of the rolling stones or something

f*ck*ng wankers

This is what i get from Spurs forums though. I say a player name that these old cunts haven't heard of and i instantly get " This ain't FM mate" " Stop watching youtube videos" " I rather have O hara" " We should sign Gosling instead"

ratings

the media in this country/pundits/ex england pros only watch grandslam sunday sometimes

thats it

then you got cunts like paul ince on sky sports news saying rafa benitez is the reason why england flopped and the FA should give him, adams or shearer a job

lmao

f*ck*ng knobs the lot of them

was jokes when them cunts on bbc were like pedro whos pedro why isnt torres playing?

This is what i get from Spurs forums though. I say a player name that these old cunts haven't heard of and i instantly get " This ain't FM mate" " Stop watching youtube videos" " I rather have O hara" " We should sign Gosling instead"

You seen the other week when they said Villa is any Andy Cole, "he needs 20 chances before he scores".

ratings

the media in this country/pundits/ex england pros only watch grandslam sunday sometimes

thats it

then you got cunts like paul ince on sky sports news saying rafa benitez is the reason why england flopped and the FA should give him, adams or shearer a job

lmao

f*ck*ng knobs the lot of them

was jokes when them cunts on bbc were like pedro whos pedro why isnt torres playing?

WOW, Ince said that sh*t?

I know he was complaining that Liverpool had too many spaniards in the u18's, but we know he is a concerned parent in that case. And there isn't one Spaniard in the LFC U18.

Too many idiotic ex-players in british media. I mean how can you have Stan f*ck*ng Collymore as a football commentator/pundit/expert, its a joke.

He's a closet tory boy c*nt who used to do the politics/current events 1am-6am "graveyard" shift. As recently as a few months ago in fact. f*ck knows why he's hosting a sports show.

Edit: Andy Townsend left the station so he replaced him

It gets worse. Here's the prologue to the phone call.

He's a closet tory boy c*nt who used to do the politics/current events 1am-6am "graveyard" shift. As recently as a few months ago in fact. f*ck knows why he's hosting a sports show.

Townsend left for good then, he wasnt that bad on radio

loooooooooooooooooool

f*ck off, this is a parody it must be.

The bit about Villa is a convo I'd expect to have with a beautician.

loooooooooooooooooool

f*ck off, this is a parody it must be.

The bit about Villa is a convo I'd expect to have with a beautician.

LOLOLOL f*ck OFFF. This is an actual joke.

LOL @ 'Theyre both called David and their names end in A'

'So why has he got his first name on his shirt?'

OMG. LOL @ even listening to this station. I have never listened so far, and Ill never listen from now on. That is just appauling.

I literally have tears in my eyes. The first 90 seconds has absolutely killed me. Dunno how they didn't start laughing.

I might have to start listening to this station, the comedy is too much.

How can man say he's an Everton season ticket holder but he ain't heard of Silva or Toure.