Arsenal announce 22-man squad for Barnet

TF S4DK

Arsenal Football Club has announced the following 22-man squad for Saturday's pre-season match at Barnet:Manuel Almunia (GK)Andrey ArshavinNacer BaraziteMarouane ChamakhJohan DjourouCraig EastmondEduardoJay Emmanuel-ThomasLukasz Fabianski (GK)Emmanuel FrimpongKieran GibbsConor HendersonLaurent KoscielnyHenri LansburyIgnasi MiquelSamir NasriHavard NordtveitTomas RosickyArmand TraoreThomas VermaelenTheo WalcottJack Wilshere

Tomorrow, 3pm KO

Tickets are still available for this game, and any remaining tickets will be sold on the day of the fixture at Underhill Stadium. For full details, please call the Barnet FC Ticket Office on 020 8449 6325 or visit www.barnetfc.comThe match will be shown live on Arsenal TV Online. Click here for details of our 'Three for £3' promotion
1st HalfFabianskiDjourou Koscielny Vermaelen GibbsNasri Wilshere RosickyWalcott Chamakh Arshavin2nd HalfAlmuniaEastmond Nordtveit Miquel TraoreFrimpong Henderson LansburyBarazite Eduardo Emmanuel-Thomas

27438_1484434364_9984_n.jpgsimmer down
Why are you posting pictures of me you weird little man? did you save that?
na, i searched for google for 'c*nt-faced gimp' and your 'orrible mug was the first to come up
Nice lie, how many pictures of me do you have saved to your hard drive? do you look at them before you go to sleep?I'v probably f*cked your sister, how does that feel?

On 18/07/2010 at 2:21 PM, Frank. said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:17 PM, Gael Clichy said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:11 PM, Frank. said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:04 PM, Gael Clichy said:
na, i searched for google for 'c*nt-faced gimp' and your 'orrible mug was the first to come up
Nice lie, how many pictures of me do you have saved to your hard drive? do you look at them before you go to sleep?I'v probably f*cked your sister, how does that feel?

search for shia labeouf and the first post that comes up is , right after you posted the pic. took 20 seconds max. calm down./my sister is allergic toJACOBS%20CREAM%20CRACKERS.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 18/07/2010 at 2:30 PM, Gael Clichy said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:21 PM, Frank. said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:17 PM, Gael Clichy said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:11 PM, Frank. said:
On 18/07/2010 at 2:04 PM, Gael Clichy said:
search for shia labeouf and the first post that comes up is , right after you posted the pic. took 20 seconds max. calm down./my sister is allergic toJACOBS%20CREAM%20CRACKERS.jpg

You really are a tedious little cretin, I hope you dont live long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1