2 storys what made me :( :) this week

The Somalian

Mom who had sex with son, 14, going to prison

A Michigan woman said she was remorseful for having sex with the teenage son she gave up for adoption as a baby before being sentenced Monday to at least nine years in prison.

“I don’t understand it,” Aimee Louise Sword said, referring to her actions.

Sword, a 36-year-old Waterford Township resident, was charged with three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. In early June, she pleaded guilty as part of a plea bargain to one count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Sword’s son was 16 when he testified at the preliminary exam in January that Sword contacted him in May 2008 while he was living in an adoptive home in Grand Rapids. He said they met at a Grand Rapids hotel and had sex. They later had sex at the home of Sword’s brother in Waterford Township.

Sword’s son, who has a different last name than her, was 14 at the time.

Sword had given her son up for adoption when he was two days old and had an open adoption arrangement in which she would receive information about him every year, said defense attorney Mitchell Ribitwer.

He said Sword initially got in contact with him through the social networking site Facebook after not receiving one of the annual updates.

Assistant Prosecutor Nicki Weisberger called what Sword did a “selfish, cowardly, despicable act” that will have a longlasting impact on the teen. She said he was going through a tough time in his life at the time the crimes occurred.

“This is going to follow him and affect him for the rest of his life,” Weisberger said.

Ribitwer told Oakland Circuit Judge Daniel O’Brien that Sword fully accepts responsibility for her behavior.

He asked for a sentence that would start at the low end of her sentencing guidelines, which were 81 months to 135 months in prison.

Wearing a black dress and pearls, Sword apologized to the court and her family members for what happened.

She has five other children.

After O’Brien doled out the sentence of nine years to 30 years in prison, some of Sword’s supporters left the hearing in tears.

Sword was also ordered to have no contact with the victim and to comply with sex offender registration.

She will have to wear a tether when she’s released from prison.

^_)

Some entrepreneurs electrify the Den because of their passion, their commitment and their gritty determination to succeed. Meet Exhibit A, single mother Kirsty Henshaw.

After a fluent pitch Kirsty explains to the Dragons that she is not trying to replicate ice cream with her frozen dessert and demonstrates in her answers she has a thorough knowledge of her product's provenance.

Deborah Meaden wants to know about the interest a supermarket chain has shown and Kirsty reveals that they hope to trial it in 400 stores from September 2010.

Have you really done all this all on your own?

Theo is gob-smacked

Pressed by Theo Paphitis to name the store she announces it is Tesco. The retailer is blown away.

Asked whether she could produce in the quantities required, Kirsty says she has already spoken to the UK's biggest ice cream manufacturer and they are confident they could meet the order.

James Caan probes her on her first year forecasts and is impressed that her figures appear in no way unrealistic.

James then changes tack and asks about her background.

She tells the Dragons she dropped out of university to pursue this business and has already ploughed £20,000 into it.

Theo is amazed but when he asks how she has been so resourceful, the Preston-based entrepreneur falters and on a wave of emotion explains: "I just do it for my little boy...I want him to have a good life".

Heads tend to rule hearts in the Den however, and it is her entrepreneurial nous that attracts Theo and prompts him to make Kirsty an offer - £100,00 for 40%.

Deborah immediately declares herself out, unwilling to beat Theo's offer.

Sensing an opportunity to replicate his success with Levi Roots, Peter is however prepared to pitch in and offers £65,000 for 25%.

When James declares himself out, Duncan matches Peter's offer.

Kirsty mulls over the three offers and decides to reject Theo's as it demands she surrender more equity than she is prepared to give away.

However the young entrepreneur is torn between Peter and Duncan, revealing that, given their track records, she would like to work with both of them.

Peter breaks the deadlock suggesting that he and Duncan make a joint investment for 30%. A happy Kirsty agrees the deal.

One women states (yes white no raceo) gave up her son for adoption tracked him down 14 years later and had sex with him

On Dragons den women from Preston come on 24 a single mum worked 2 and a half jobs to provide the best for son basically she will be the next levi roots her story was emotional (no homo) watch it on I player

Guest Esquilax

First story: This isn't actually that shocking tbh, the whole seeing a long lost family member for the first time and having a sexual attraction to them is pretty common...

Second: Hope she does was, was pretty cool to see how far she came

• Downvote 7

the story that pissed me off this week was this one

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154132209&ocid=today

'Wicked' woman jailed over rape lie

9444D2A70CA2FE87EE8E852464D74.jpg

An "irresponsible and wicked" woman has been jailed for three years after she made a false rape claim

An "irresponsible and wicked" woman has been jailed for three years after she slashed her body, hair and clothing to convince police she was the victim of a serious sexual assault.

A judge told Leyla Ibrahim, 22, she was dishonest from "first to last" as her false claim sparked a major police investigation and led to the arrest of four innocent men.

Her allegation that she was attacked while walking home alone at night led to the suspects being held in custody for more than 60 hours.

One man described his ordeal in detention as "torture" while another attempted self harm, Carlisle Crown Court heard.

Petrol station attendant Ibrahim, of Carlisle, wanted to teach her friends a lesson in January last year after they were said to have refused to give her a lift home.

She told detectives she had been knocked to the ground on a footpath and sexually assaulted by two youths.

Photofits were placed around the city of Carlisle as a team of detectives were deployed for the large-scale manhunt which cost more than £150,000.

The four suspects were arrested but then doubts emerged about Ibrahim's account when a pair of scissors carrying only fibres of her own clothing were found near to the scene of the so-called attack.

In sentencing Ibrahim, who is seven months' pregnant, Judge Paul Batty QC said: "This is a serious offence. It damages the administration of justice in an extremely sensitive area. Your behaviour throughout these proceedings has been irresponsible in the extreme and many would say wicked."

Hilary Manley, defending, said: "There is very little I can say given her comments to the author of the pre-sentence report. She maintains her innocence."

hope she gets f*ck*ng beat up everyday in jail

Guest Triple XXX

the story that pissed me off this week was this one

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154132209&ocid=today

'Wicked' woman jailed over rape lie

9444D2A70CA2FE87EE8E852464D74.jpg

An "irresponsible and wicked" woman has been jailed for three years after she made a false rape claim

An "irresponsible and wicked" woman has been jailed for three years after she slashed her body, hair and clothing to convince police she was the victim of a serious sexual assault.

A judge told Leyla Ibrahim, 22, she was dishonest from "first to last" as her false claim sparked a major police investigation and led to the arrest of four innocent men.

Her allegation that she was attacked while walking home alone at night led to the suspects being held in custody for more than 60 hours.

One man described his ordeal in detention as "torture" while another attempted self harm, Carlisle Crown Court heard.

Petrol station attendant Ibrahim, of Carlisle, wanted to teach her friends a lesson in January last year after they were said to have refused to give her a lift home.

She told detectives she had been knocked to the ground on a footpath and sexually assaulted by two youths.

Photofits were placed around the city of Carlisle as a team of detectives were deployed for the large-scale manhunt which cost more than £150,000.

The four suspects were arrested but then doubts emerged about Ibrahim's account when a pair of scissors carrying only fibres of her own clothing were found near to the scene of the so-called attack.

In sentencing Ibrahim, who is seven months' pregnant, Judge Paul Batty QC said: "This is a serious offence. It damages the administration of justice in an extremely sensitive area. Your behaviour throughout these proceedings has been irresponsible in the extreme and many would say wicked."

Hilary Manley, defending, said: "There is very little I can say given her comments to the author of the pre-sentence report. She maintains her innocence."

hope she gets f*ck*ng beat up everyday in jail

disgusting

soon man wont even be able to f*ck chicks without first signing a f*ckin contract or something

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

I've read various anonymous accounts of people meeting brothers/ sisters and cousins meeting for the first time and engaging in this sh*t

Not like I'm condoning it I'm just saying I'm not surprised.

I've read various anonymous accounts of people meeting brothers/ sisters and cousins meeting for the first time and engaging in this sh*t

Probably has something to do with people being attracted to people who look like them. (Not endorsing this degenerate behaviour in any way, shape or form)

this also makes her a pedo

but then i guess thats not uncommon either

Guest Esquilax

Doesn't make her a paedo

14 is well above paedo age

She's just an incestuous woman who is obviously quite unhinged.

Dunno what my guys doing f*ck*ng his mum though, unless she said she was someone she wasn't

First story: This isn't actually that shocking tbh, the whole seeing a long lost family member for the first time and having a sexual attraction to them is pretty common...

:/

You crackas are too tolerant of deviance

f*ck off Esquilax is chatting sh*t, lol at his opinions representing those of the entire white race, the guy thinks its ok to f*ck 14 year olds <_<

Guest Esquilax

You crackas are too tolerant of deviance

f*ck off Esquilax is chatting sh*t, lol at his opinions representing those of the entire white race, the guy thinks its ok to f*ck 14 year olds <_<

When did I say it was ok? I said cases like this don't surprise me and sexual relations with a pubescent male is not paedophilia

Perhaps you should concentrate on literacy and comprehension instead of squeezing out children.

Any Sun reading whooping retard who's unwilling to learn

Get away from me

Guest Esquilax

There's being pedantic and then there's being a massive fool of a human being. Past posts of yours that I've read has lead me to the conclusion that you're just some any gash with a keyboard and no personality. E.A.S.E is annoying but at least she has a semblance of individuality. What are you? Some slosh that got knocked up and now spends their tired existance posting inane viewpoints on vip.

You're a dullard and history will not remember you.