Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

ESSEX girls are the UK's cheapest dates, a survey has revealed.One in five women from the county are delighted if a man spends just £20 on them on a night out.On a first date, half of Essex Girls are happy with a bargain fast food burger or curry — and 52 per cent would split the bill.And more than a fifth of Essex girls admitted that they had slept with somebody following the first date, compared to just eight per cent of women around the rest of the UK.The study of 1,655 women for website Groupola.com revealed women in Woking, Surrey, are the country's most expensive, demanding a minimum of £150 lavished on them during a romantic night out.Just two per cent of Woking ladies would be happy with a burger date. Two in five wanted dinner at a 'Michelin star restaurant', costing more than £300 and a further 19 per cent wanted a lavish three course meal.Half of women from Winchester, Hants, and 40 per cent of girls in Oxford also expected men to spend a minimum of £150.Oxford girls were also the least likely to split the bill with just seven per cent ever offering to pay.A huge 61 per cent of Essex Girls rated themselves a 'cheap date' followed by 59 per cent of ladies in Liverpool and 57 per cent in Newport, Wales.The study found 16 per cent of women from Newport would be happy if a man took them for a first date on the bus.Groupola MD Mark Pearson said: "In a strange way it is endearing to discover that women wouldn't judge a man if he took her out on a date on the bus, or just took her to a fast food burger bar. "
My link/Dunno what i think of this really, lol at £150 for a date, not even sure if i believe this because i dont personally know any girl who 'demands' £150 for one date :/What dya think?/Don't know how i posted this in L&L either lol

Guest Triple XXX

aint even found a woman worthy of taking out on a date that didnt involve cinemalol @ these whores expecting 150, how about i jus slap them in their face

• Upvote 9

If a man spent £150 on a date with me I'd never see him again. You know why, cos he's a f*ck*ng knob head who doesn't know the value of money and would rather spend £150 on some p*ssy than saving it for the future.Take away in me pyjamas will do me fine. When we go out I always pay half.f*ck*ng silly women.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

3 of my top 5 repping essex, liverpool and wales.150 on a first date sheeeeeeeeeez........ imagine going on a date with one of these and she decides to order a bottle :angry

TBH I prefer to pay for my self/half the bill or just get the bill in general, I like nice food and when other people offer to pay for me, unless its family I quite often find my self watching the price side of the menu so that the other person doesn't think im taking the piss then end up getting something I didnt want from past experiences, so in general if i know im paying for my self or the bill I know I can order what I want with out feeling anyway about it.

LOLThis is pure silly talk, don't get me madI swear certain guys are just dumb when it comes to females and money,Think money is an excuse for no game...then get taken for d*ckheads when they spent £60 obtaining some phat titted bitches phone number..even though Sanjay from the weave shop answers next morning