Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

Twas a success n will be replicated on further dates with other worthy female candidates..Ur ina group with other people, nice n relaxed, a bit physical, gt the blood pumping loads of gigling and plenty to laugh n talk about over glass of Rose, French Bread, Olives, Pâté, Belgium Chocolate and Fruit.Deffo recommend
fz b\vf \rwad ac g4r grwrg

Thing is all girls like different things..which is why i'd rather have a few nice convos on the phone (seeing as the first thing you do is get there number anyway) to find out what they're interested in etc.. soon as you've found out what they're interested in you can form the 'first date' around that..which also shows you we're listening to them..allow paying big money on a meal to find out if you actually like them or not :S.. to me paying big money on a first date shows you need to use your money because you got no game/Creativity.

That said I'm gonna go on record as saying this...As you get older, if you date within a circle like where one next girl can and will tell next girl about you (you aint gotta be dating the next girl or having ideas of dating her but you might wanna take out one of her friends), its only right you step it up a bit tho, or else your be known as that cheap mug. But be careful and this is why I dont believe the Essex and Liverpool thing at all. Cos I know girls from them ends that go on dates just to try certain restuarants food and come back and tell their friends what the foods saying, which is cold hearted cos they dont give a f*ck about the man.
I remember my boy convincing me a chick was doing this to me on my last night in Miami. So I cancelled on her. Then she offered to cook me breakfast before my flight in the morning. Felt like a d*ck tbh.

That said I'm gonna go on record as saying this...As you get older, if you date within a circle like where one next girl can and will tell next girl about you (you aint gotta be dating the next girl or having ideas of dating her but you might wanna take out one of her friends), its only right you step it up a bit tho, or else your be known as that cheap mug. But be careful and this is why I dont believe the Essex and Liverpool thing at all. Cos I know girls from them ends that go on dates just to try certain restuarants food and come back and tell their friends what the foods saying, which is cold hearted cos they dont give a f*ck about the man.
I remember my boy convincing me a chick was doing this to me on my last night in Miami. So I cancelled on her. Then she offered to cook me breakfast before my flight in the morning. Felt like a d*ck tbh.
Better that way round then the other.. pos to ur boy

Better that way round then the other.. pos to ur boy
Allow living in fear. Guy was just paro and sucked me in. Talked me out of some p*ssy that night!

That's you man's perspective TBH.I LIKE courting. I'm traditional in that sense. There are women deserving of it, there are women who aren't. I'm a good judge of character, so it isn't a problem for me. You don't have to be my girlfriend to have me spend £30 on you, that's ridiculous. If I have it, and I want both of us to have a good time, it isn't a thing.
Tbh, this is cool, if when you met this girl you spent time making sure shes up to standards looks aside. Can't be spending a penny on a female just because she is attractive...needs to have some sort of decent character
its a cinema tingggggg
Just cinema...gotta be the worst date ever.going to sit for two hours in silence...then talk about the film for 20 minutes after then go home.

Guest Awesome Kong
no but im in windsor nearly every sunday lol
HAHAHA!!!! Was you there a month ago, in liquid with a tan? Wearing some tanned or green coloured short dress?Also, are you from south?
No, no and no.
Them "I don't want to be baited" lies....I know it was you.

tbh I don't care what anybody says in this thread any more, fencing trumped everything anyone has said or can say.It is stuck in my head like 'damn girl how come your eyes are so shiny' and like that bar I'll probably be saying it to random females for a while.