The standard of DJs in clubs

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

Just enquiring really.

What is your opinion about the standard of club djs? Do you think majority are good and there are a various ways they mix in clubs?

Do you think there need to be djs who do stuff differently every week they touch decks? (EG: Busta rhymes - Break your neck when the dj plays another tune after basta says "makes my people wanna stop")

Personally, I don't mind the tune selection, just wish random old tunes are dropped & different old skool garage tunes are dropped instead of the same ones.

What are your own opinion?

Opinions much appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Awesome Kong

me now i wanna hear mixture f*ck all the bait tunes. yo i got jolly whent hey played tunes like witness, bring it on n pulse x in crasher other week.

Negged for the first part but this part gets a pos so you remain neutral.

/

So you agree that you would want random big tunes dropped at different raves or if the same club & night you would rather not hear the exact same thing every week?

Would you rather the dj mix to try excite the crowd?

Serious questions.

• Downvote 1

me now i wanna hear mixture f*ck all the bait tunes. yo i got jolly whent hey played tunes like witness, bring it on n pulse x in crasher other week.

Negged for the first part but this part gets a pos so you remain neutral.

/

So you agree that you would want random big tunes dropped at different raves or if the same club & night you would rather not hear the exact same thing every week?

Would you rather the dj mix to try excite the crowd?

Serious questions.

if I wanted to hear sik mixing id go to the dmc championships. I go out to vibes n have a good time innit. just wanna hear angers dont care bout how good the mixin is as long as DJ dont clang ya get me.

u a full time faggit woteva they play you still gonna b dancin off beat with yr college boy battyman cliq. u leaving the club alone n all so u mite as well just focus on gettin liquored. p*ssy.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

and dont really go out nomore. But pretty much hate hearing the typicals tune out. Uk g - more fire - oi / sia little man = yawn

like hearing random old school tracks though.