Coping with the BM

Cerny

I know my track record with females isnt the cleanest, and it takes two to tango and all that shitbut on a level, i need advice....How did you cope with your bm?thats what i need to know right now.from when i wake n bake, n resort to drinkin stella for breakfast, situation is peakimma turn killer real soon.

Show no emotion, no reaction towards her. Cold heart, minimum interaction use a 3rd party if you can to communicate indirectly with her. Get another girl but be mindful she don.t try the emotional mind games with your child to have some form of control over you. Basically switch it up so your in control.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

What is it that she does that vexes you so much?/ Also not a fan of the Babymother/ Babydaddy terminology but the gripe isn't relevant to this thread I guess

• Downvote 5

Boy....What's her reason?I'm not one for court but seems like that's what's gona have to happen.Just make sure you got all ur sh*t together cos them ppl will delve!Let's hope its not one of those stupid supervised contact centre things.

f*ck*ng hate the term BM
quite a feminist view....You against us callin them chicks / tings / as well yeh /i challenge You to think of a convenient single word that has the same meaning of the word babymother
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax
f*ck*ng hate the term BM
quite a feminist view....You against us callin them chicks / tings / as well yeh /i challenge You to think of a convenient single word that has the same meaning of the word babymother
CHALLENGE *ACCEPTED*Childwoman?Fembryo?c*nt?

Easier said than done. Anger is an issue for me.
if your gonna loose itat least break stuff not...her face
Where's the satisfaction in that?
Its a physical release of sorts that is less likely to result in a court case :Y:Trust Im a fairly laid back guy but one time I flipped and smashed a table some glasses and a tv