Coping with the BM

Cerny

Tony, if it's sensible replies concerning what to do here you are, and this is coming from MY experiences from working with teenage fathers in this mess::D DON'T put your hands on her. DON'T even threaten her. My bredrin's Uncle is in pen for that sh*t as we speak. 5 years. It's not a joke ting.:D DON'T give her CASH. Deposit money in her account or write out CHEQUES so you have a paper trail to show you have a genuine interest in your child and pay your way.:D DON'T text her arguing or anything along those lines. From you're going thru the court process that sh*t becomes EVIDENCE for her to use against you. No voice messages, no NOTHING.She's going to make out you're not a good father (only way she can legally stop you from seeing your child) by making out you're dangerous/violent/threatening, hence you coming in here threatening to smash her face in. She's WINNING, not only that, if she was to see this she'd also try use this in COURT.Mediation not working means when you go court just ask for every other weekend MINIMUM. You want advice holla.

• Upvote 8

f*ck*ng hate the term BM
TELL THEM AGAIN.
I called a space a spade it just is what it is.
I don't even know what it means but to elaborate on MY reasons if you man wanna run round town smashing whores/links and get them pregnant then yes I suppose they are BABYMOTHERS, but when someone I was in a relationship with for 4-5 years gets reffered to as that and NOT my ex or ex girlfriend/son's mum and instead referred to as that derogatory disrespectful jamaican/american slang for someone you just beat I get offended.Regards.

f*ck*ng hate the term BM
TELL THEM AGAIN.
I called a space a spade it just is what it is.
I don't even know what it means but to elaborate on MY reasons if you man wanna run round town smashing whores/links and get them pregnant then yes I suppose they are BABYMOTHERS, but when someone I was in a relationship with for 4-5 years gets reffered to as that and NOT my ex or ex girlfriend/son's mum and instead referred to as that derogatory disrespectful jamaican/american slang for someone you just beat I get offended.Regards.
FFSbabymothershort forbaby's motherwhich is what they are. /the phrase was invented in response to someone calling a spade "an instrument used to move earth". tryna dress it up and make it sound fancywhich it isntand neither is bein some1's babymother so why windowdress itthey areYour baby's motherif they are Your ex, that is referring to what they WERENOW they are YOUR BABY'S MOTHER.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Baby? Babies are a year and under.My son is not a baby.I'm not interested in your terminology when CLEARLY is it used and SEEN as some fashion statement to those addressing that person.If that was the case, there would be no term for the word ex girlfriend and there would be some form of 'rule' which states this word becomes VOID when a CHILD is then involved.From a distance everyone else can't even tell who the f*cking MORON is anymore. Thank God you're a tosser.Warm regards.

Seen too many dons go down this road and LOSE because:She made them out to be some violent guy who threatens them and therefore can't be trusted alone with the child etc or at very best, supervised visits ONCE A MONTH (how f*cked up is that?). On top of that saying they don't pay their way. You can't even counter that argument from she's already winning on everything else and you have no proof of payment.Any and EVERY MAN will completely lose it when being told you can't see you child. Try get her to text them things Tony and stay COOL if she insists on tryna contact you. Then take that to your solicitor. Coz right now you NEED something solid behind you. And as much as it buns you, until the courts sort it out you might be better staying away fam, especially if you're on this domestic violence ting.

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
f*ck*ng hate the term BM
And the term babyfather.Both stupid terms used by the kinds of people that bring black people down.I said it, I said it on VIP2 I said it.
  • Upvote 1