England side that would smash every team

Admin.

--------------Foster---------------Neville-Ferdinand-Terry-Cole--------Carrick--Lampard--------------------------Cole---------------Lennon--------------Rooney-----------------Smith---------------Man u formation Lampard doing the scholes role.Lennon and cole doing the ronaldo giggs ting.Would smash teams 7-1 and sh*tedit my bad meant to put lennon there

lol that was a cpoy paste job forgot to take him out

Guest Master_Yoda

swap lampard for gerrard lampard would get took for a school boy in defensive mid matter of fact he gets took for a boy anywhere he plays GET SCHOLES BACK IN THERE

lampard can tackle better then scholesgerrard doesnt fit the style of playno need for becks, not about crossing.

smith>>Crouch>>Bent.

Smith?LMFAORicketts when he played for england >> SmithHe brings nothing.Crouch is Englands best striker and he has proved this.Gerrard schooled fat frank alreadyFat frank and Rooney are the reason why england are floppingPlay Crouch instead of Rooney and i guarantee he will score every game.BTW.. Sunderland would dead off that team you put up.

WATCH !

I'm surprised you didn't throw a hissy over no Caragher.
Jog onYou supported Newcastle dont lie.

WATCH !lol.I like Smith still(no eks).That formation wont get used.

--------------Foster---------------Neville-Ferdinand-Terry-Cole--------Carrick--hargreaves--------------------------Lampard---------------Lennon--------------cole-----------------Bent---------------dat team wud do ok. it wudnt smash every team tho. rooney n gerrard comin off da bench as impact players

DELETED

--------------Foster---------------Neville-Ferdinand-Terry-Cole--------Carrick---Gerrard--------Lennon-------------------Cole----------Crouch---Owen---------That team right there would demolish any opponent in the world.(no joke.)

lol init ^^U man dont know about smith.

LolI swear Spain beat certain people's teams..You man really think they can beat teams like Argentina/Brazil in tournaments?