Street Slang in Schools

Guest Esquilax

lol @ everyones mum making them read dictionaries therefore you are all now literary bawses

f*ck off

TRUSS ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST ARE MAKING SPELLING MISTAKES IN THERE POSTS.

JOKE TENG.

c/s these guys.

Half the cunts acting like they're intellectual powerhouses can barely string a sentence together.

:/

like you know people in real life

who says they are intellectual powerhouses? thats just some envious talk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

lol @ everyones mum making them read dictionaries therefore you are all now literary bawses

f*ck off

TRUSS ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST ARE MAKING SPELLING MISTAKES IN THERE POSTS.

JOKE TENG.

c/s these guys.

Half the cunts acting like they're intellectual powerhouses can barely string a sentence together.

:/

like you know people in real life

who says they are intellectual powerhouses? thats just some envious talk

YES BECAUSE HOW YOU TYPE ON THIS FORUM REPRESENTS HOW YOU TYPE/WRITE IRL INNIT YOU CUNTS

Noone's saying that, but when people are repeatedly mangling even the most basic spelling and grammar on here, it doesn't take a genius to work out that they're probably not literary titans in real life.

Next time, read the topic IN FULL before you post, you absolute cretin.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i saw that post

an you're still chattin sh*t

no one is claiming to be a literary bawse or an intellectual titan

just sayin that the home teachings they received has stood them in good stead throughout life

which can only be true, no one needs to come on here an prove themselves, especially to morons like you

by the way you go on its like you have a complex over other peoples intelligence, why dont you step ur intelligence up?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh most people on here are stupid same way as most people in the world are stupid.

Whether this is proved by spelling, gcse grades or who can say their 5 times tables the fastest. Intelligent people are the minority.

Leave it at that

Guest Esquilax

tbh most people on here are stupid same way as most people in the world are stupid.

Whether this is proved by spelling, gcse grades or who can say their 5 times tables the fastest. Intelligent people are the minority.

Leave it at that

Yeah you lot are dumb still

Guest M12 Part 2

Leave it at that

Yeah you lot are dumb still

:lol:

Guest Yilmaz

Leave it at that

Lol, real talk.

Glad I'm in the minority.

#fact.

Its funny watching my little brothers and sisters using terms that I use, it makes me want to talk like an adult so I don't sound like a child.

They're stealing all my words and they think its theirs. They know I'm Kruddi though. See I learned that from them.

I'm totally on a Krud right now I'm really going in. I'm hard.

It doesn't even sound right in my mind saying it. I'm old.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mizchief?

Baffed

Is that the Mizchief who did a vocal on Prodigy - Fire starter years ago, and used to say he was exempt from saying "no homo"?

Ppl should really show their old user names somewhere.