unexpected gym problems

kahuna

some inconvenient side effects/ habits of trainingi need to buy new clothes a lot more than i used to, i like my clothes to 'fit' so when im wearing a tshirt that is at the point of needing replacing its looking like ive borrowed my little brothers clothes. also getting a tight fitting tee off often leads to small rips behind the collar, my slim fit jeans look like jeggings and have been discarded.i read packets of anything looking at nutritional value, and worry if ive not consumed enough and then go on binge cashews and milkive put half a stone on since may, and ive noticed how much more i sweat! its a jokeadd yours...

probably the amount of washing i have to doie.run in the morning, i need to wash: boxers + socks + shorts + shirtgo 2 work, i need to wash: work shirt + socksgo to the gym in the pm, i need to wash: boxers + socks + shorts + shirt + bring a fresh pair of boxers and socks to go home in.this is 6 days a week.. takes the absolute piss.

• 5 weeks later...
Definatly the eating is a pain in the arse, anyone else slighty enjoying the aches and pains sqatting causeAlso is anyone gettin more spots from the change in diet?
milk was giving me a few spots, had to cut down pissed cos its easy calories but not worth having spots for
yh milk interferes with my skin if i drink too much, pissed cos doesnt upset my stomach at all and would make my life alot easier.i supplement it with coconut milk (bare calories) and sometimes almond milk which is high in protein but expensive.also some shakes are very peng with the above.

C/S clothes, especially work clothes, have to buy all new suits cos my trousers dont fit my waist anymore, lost alot of fat round the gut.In fact most clothes and how much more you now have to buy cos they don't fit.Hate the way my stomach was first urkled when I started to take a bigger protein amount.My stomach in general due to the larger food intake.