Tinchy Stryder is 4 ft 1

Skola

Guest WAVESURFER

Can't believe Tinchy Stryder's gone from Deja & Eskimo Dance to number one singles and BBC parodies of his videos.

Every time I think about this it blows my mind. Never saw it coming.

Guest Triple XXX

same with Dizzee

jus amazes me one day me n my boy are watchin him shout "im not a moot"

then next hes gt bonkers spinnin everywhere n mercury nominations n sh*t

Guest WAVESURFER

The Dizzee thing, when you talk about that "I'm not a moot" video, is especially f*cked.

To see the way it's gone from Conflict DVD, now you've got Dizzee topping the charts, winning the Mercury and performing to THOUSANDS, and Titch who was on the same level as him at that point, is in jail for murder.

Someone needs to make a proper, serious documentary or book about the grime scene's history and where everyone's ended up. A serious thing, not some hood thing. It would be brilliant.

• Upvote 2

The Dizzee thing, when you talk about that "I'm not a moot" video, is especially f*cked.

To see the way it's gone from Conflict DVD, now you've got Dizzee topping the charts, winning the Mercury and performing to THOUSANDS, and Titch who was on the same level as him at that point, is in jail for murder.

Someone needs to make a proper, serious documentary or book about the grime scene's history and where everyone's ended up. A serious thing, not some hood thing. It would be brilliant.

:!:

Guest Yilmaz

Way ahead of you bradda.

Hold tight Rsky and da man dem

:!: