n/a

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol my take it on it, i been wanting to voice it for a while now

but i think that man dont know what their getting theirselves into

lol benny banks you know

the road has gone wrong when you got man like benny banks adressing ill mill

i know dons from islington who arent benny banks enemies, telling me he does hes food ting, not really about much else, hes team is strong though etc etc

and me myself, i dont care what anyone says you shouldnt judge from videos rer ter ter and that. f*ck off, benny banks does not look like a yout thats sitting on 50 bags calling shots, end off, he just dont

and you got him shouting ill mills name!!??! lol, let me tell you the only people who are gonna tell you ill mill is a p*ssy or not on anything are his enemies.

but if your from south, you know about SMS, you know about the money spoon, ben d, and mil were making back in the day, and that was BACK IN THE DAY. Nevermind beef, they did their thing everyone knows that.

it just dont make sense to me, granted i dont know benny banks, i dont know his north dons, but this is what twitter has enabled, "f*ck boys talking to real g's"

and i aint calling benny a f*ck boy or ill mill a real g in any case, but im sure you get my drift. This started with Fee Fee, but has had benny and joe tweeting about sms, tweeting about ill mill, tweeting about reyphan(sas dude)

then again im not sure what benny and his team are about maybe someone can enlighten me, but if you aint talk few hungred g's deep between the team, mad sticks & whips. god forbid when these man see each other

it hurts alot more in real life

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

lol look for instance

i just watched a benny video (looking bummy again might i add), he said sutting like "i aint ever claimed that i clapped a stick"

i aint even gonna compare that to Fee, let alone Ill Mill, take his younger brother for example, i aint even snitching or talking bait i dont care cos this really confuses me lol

ive seen fee's younger bro, come to BARE places and light sh*t up, this little 4 ft yout has had big man scrambling over whips, ive seen him with my young dons coming back from buying burners eyes lit up asking man how sh*t works. And as someone said above, guess what, hes in prison for murder now lol

lol and then you got this yout saying hes never ever clapped a ting!!!!!!!! never!!!!!!

lol then fam, you shouldnt be coming round here with that talk maynnne lol AT ALLLLLL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

All the feared OC/SMS ones are locked up now. 04-06 them man were easily the most feared clique in South. May not have done the most dirt, but their name was ringing out the loudest. Had nuff black youts turning muslim.

They've let some moist youts in that are tarnishing their rep. Fee Fee used to be called younger DVS right?

Dunno why people are negging Young Moolah. Most of what he's saying is 100% correct.