Stolen Phones

PopT

Basically I had purchased a blackberry 8900 off of a boy last year October, the phone worked just fine an suddenly mid February I could not receive no calls or make calls, despite blackberry services working, after speaking to orange they had said that the phone had been reported stolen (blah blah blah)

Is there anything i can do to get it working again?

• Downvote 6

Basically I had purchased a blackberry 8900 off of a boy last year October, the phone worked just fine an suddenly mid February I could not receive no calls or make calls, despite blackberry services working, after speaking to orange they had said that the phone had been reported stolen (blah blah blah)

Is there anything i can do to get it working again?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

• Upvote 8

So the phone stopped working in Feb and your asking now?

i have two phones.... i was only using the blackberry really for internet an blackberry services which still work at this current moment. i ask now because i need a new number.... and tbh i dont want to buy a new blackberry, if their is something i can do to resolve this problem

were u the one who asked about weed yards and various other criminal acts.

we told u then crime isnt for u.

what crime am i trying to commit, im just tryna get a phone i purchsed not knowing that it was stolen working again

still a crime mate, dealing in stolen goods

"ignorance of the law is no defence" never 4get that cos theyll use it on u

• Upvote 1

i have two phones.... i was only using the blackberry really for internet an blackberry services which still work at this current moment. i ask now because i need a new number.... and tbh i dont want to buy a new blackberry, if their is something i can do to resolve this problem

dats all u need a BB for man stop moaning and get a 3210 and make calls off of it

dats all u need a BB for man stop moaning and get a 3210 and make calls off of it

whut im thinkin

ive had my blackberry since January and ive never really used it to call people, maybe text sometimes but not as much

just get a f*ckin cheap fone as DST said

were u the one who asked about weed yards and various other criminal acts.

we told u then crime isnt for u.

what crime am i trying to commit, im just tryna get a phone i purchsed not knowing that it was stolen working again

LOL theres not much u can actualy do though..

Go sell it down Edgware road to an arab shop , best idea that came to my head..

Blocked or not , they will buy it..