Francis Coquelin signs new long-term contract

TF S4DK

I think Wenger telling him to do passes too much and try turn him into Song.

I dont want that, i want him to keep it simple and let the midfielders deal with the creative side of things

Agree he was shit but so were the other players. Lol @ him being pants off of one game, still need cover/competition for him though I don't wanna see Flamini or Arteta.

Hopefully Wenger doesn't sit back and let him turn into Alex Song mk2

He needs a ball playing CM next to him (Santi)

Once again Wenger fucks up the balance

At last.

Listen. If Wenger doesn't get out of this accommodating guys in positions they don't play to fit in 1st teamers results like yesterday will happen all day long.

Granted Coquelin gave away the ball cheaply a lot and cost us a goal, try and look past Cech (although that was a shockingly high line for the free kick), if 2015 has shown us ANYTHING it's that when Santi and Coquelin play as the 2 CMs, we have BALANCE.

There was no need for Ramsey yesterday. He's too Hollywood and wants goals and to get forward. Why Wenger f**ked with the 2 CM's I'll never know. That upsets me more than Cech. Santi on the wing in 2015? GTFOH.

Wenger should have gone

Cazorla/Coquelin

Walcott        Özil           Ox/Sanchez

Giroud

Sanchez being short of match fitness I understand, but if you KNOW the 2 CMs are the first names on the team sheet then leave them the f*ck alone and bring someone else in.

It also goes to show you, LOL at saying we don't need a winger. LW stays a problem for Arsenal since Pires/Nasri.

So good last year that the transfer rumour mills employed to pump out stories about Arsenal being interested in defensive midfielders were temporarilly shut down. The opening two games have been a reality check for the Frenchman who, we should not forget, was allowed to join Charlton on loan this time last year with a view to a permanent move. Shown up by Reece Oxford's defensive midfield masterclass on opening day against West Ham and so rash at Selhurst Park on Sunday that he could have been sent off twice.

So good last year that the transfer rumour mills employed to pump out stories about Arsenal being interested in defensive midfielders were temporarilly shut down. The opening two games have been a reality check for the Frenchman who, we should not forget, was allowed to join Charlton on loan this time last year with a view to a permanent move. Shown up by Reece Oxford's defensive midfield masterclass on opening day against West Ham and so rash at Selhurst Park on Sunday that he could have been sent off twice.

Getting tired of reading this

So good last year that the transfer rumour mills employed to pump out stories about Arsenal being interested in defensive midfielders were temporarilly shut down. The opening two games have been a reality check for the Frenchman who, we should not forget, was allowed to join Charlton on loan this time last year with a view to a permanent move. Shown up by Reece Oxford's defensive midfield masterclass on opening day against West Ham and so rash at Selhurst Park on Sunday that he could have been sent off twice.

Getting tired of reading this

His performance against us was  average. Even when they were showing his best bits he was just doing a five yard pass to the man next to him :/

idgaf about your age, if the manager throws you out there then you're ready.

but still in this generation if he has two more half decent games then he's going to the euros.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The 25-year-old, who was ruled out for two months last season with the same problem, is expected to receive the results from Mondays’ definitive scan.

‘He has a knee injury in the same place he had last year, that’s a negative of the day,’ Wenger confirmed after the 3-0 win over Chelsea.

Was actually looking good with Santi back. 

Dunno if Xhaka has the mobility.

Why are these light skin bruddas so fragile?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Le Coq was amazing last night. Completely dominated the midfield. He has def been working on his first touch and distribution. Finally glad we have 2 quality options to play DM. And when we need to close out a game or in them tough champions league away games we could even play him next to Xhaka.