VIP2 FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/11

Rsonist

Again I'm here saying, had I had NOT taken out Drogba as captain first week, Bobby Reds wouldn't be running his gums.I'm glad I picked Walcott over Rosicky, I hope Ireland does SOMETHING otherwise taking out Malouda was a big mistake.Meh, leaped half the table anyway, Bobby mi soon come for the title.

Used 1 of my wildcards tooChanged my team too many times before the first deadlineHad a team with Drogba© and Malouda but the site said Drogba might be doubtful so I took them out fmlNeed some points from Ashley Young, Vidic and Valencia today. And Albrighton seeing as he's my first sub and Rooney isn't playing.

Used 1 of my wildcards tooChanged my team too many times before the first deadlineHad a team with Drogba© and Malouda but the site said Drogba might be doubtful so I took them out fmlNeed some points from Ashley Young, Vidic and Valencia today. And Albrighton seeing as he's my first sub and Rooney isn't playing.
Not even sure if Rooney being out is a deffinate or not now. Doesn't seem to be any mention of him being injured on Sky or MUFC website.

im always a slow starter usually late sep/oct when i clock the patternsbut starting slow whilst teams are getting banged 6 <<<<<<<<too indecisive this season

Props to 'Bobby Reds' & 'Roger Milla' Carrol was a good buy. I contemplated this after his performance against United, but the wealth I'd have to spare would tempt me into a frenzy of transfers, For now I'm doing like for like.The top 10 is intense!! For the last two seasons I entered 1-2 gameweeks late and was always just climbing.I still need to make maybe 3 changes, but I'll do that week by week. Who knows my luck, I may not even have to make them.