Sign in to follow this  
Woodpecker

Weekend

Eskay flopped

Friday- on the train to Vienna renting a flat till sunday, clubbing, smoking dank

Saturday- Barbers, Shopping, If the weathers lovely swimming, then meeting that female beating then going out with a few friends then beating more

Sunday- Swimming, recovering, Homewards

What about you?

• Downvote 4

Guest Triple XXX

catch me in the trap like some motherf*ckin dead mice

yesterday i wasted money on some deadout rave @ fabric infested with washed yank,chink and eastern european tourists

so 2nyt i will stay in

2moro - check my brother and my nephew

sunday - have a blaze up hopefully

Today - Just finished football.. so ankles/feet are feeling tired + i got a cold so prob just chill wiv the wifey.

2morrow - Looking for a decent work van in the day for about £1500ish then house party in the evening.

sunday - Back to the gym..going in hard (no homo) and a generally relaxing day

Today - Me fella wanted to buy the front bit that goes under the lights for my car so pretty much been on the internet looking on that sh*t all day

Tomorrow - Goin to his Mums which is gonna be so long and gay cos she chats sh*t and I have to listen she's just so bosey it does my nut in

Sunday - Same as usual

• Downvote 2

Today - Me fella wanted to buy the front bit that goes under the lights for my car so pretty much been on the internet looking on that sh*t all day

Tomorrow - Goin to his Mums which is gonna be so long and gay cos she chats sh*t and I have to listen she's just so bosey it does my nut in

Sunday - Same as usual

SORRY

TONIGHT - TRAINING THEN I'LL GO GET A FEW JARS WITH THE LADS

TOMORROW - RUNNING THEN RELAXING ALL DAY, MAYBE A SPOT OF SHOPPING I HAVE MY EYE ON A NICE BEN SHERMAN SHIRT AND SOME CLARKS DESERT BOOKS TTKK

SUNDAY - RELAXING MIGHT HIT GYM FOR A LIGHT 10 ROUNDER AND TRY AND GET A SMALL RUN IN

going raving tonight Grooverider & Ragga Twins few brandys and cheese zoot

TONIGHT - TRAINING THEN I'LL GO GET A FEW JARS WITH THE LADS

TOMORROW - RUNNING THEN RELAXING ALL DAY, MAYBE A SPOT OF SHOPPING I HAVE MY EYE ON A NICE BEN SHERMAN SHIRT AND SOME CLARKS DESERT BOOKS TTKK

SUNDAY - RELAXING MIGHT HIT GYM FOR A LIGHT 10 ROUNDER AND TRY AND GET A SMALL RUN IN

no goocie?

Sunday - Same as usual

fkin hell do you get on with anyone?

Sunday - Same as usual

Not really, I love her but she's just proper like telling everyone how much every single item in her house cost kinda person, I'm not into all that.

tonight - nothing

saturday- just download and watch a few movies..

sunday - see saturday.

Sunday - Same as usual

Not really, I love her but she's just proper like telling everyone how much every single item in her house cost kinda person, I'm not into all that.

lol.

Guest WAVESURFER

Tonight: Nada.

Tomorrow: Chill during the day, night on the tiles from about 8 onwards.

Sunday: Recuperate, start figuring out what to do with the rest of the week.

Guest Yilmaz

tonight: finished work at 00:30, f politics

tomorrow: campaigning, meal with gym comrades

Sunday: meeting one of most successful traders in the world under 40 for lunch and discussions abt sheeeet (he's a whizzbot and he's younger than me lol)

oh yeah, and a bbq in the evening, but im not sure i can be arsed to turn up to that one

TODAY F ALL WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BED EARLY

TOMMOROW GOTTA BE UP EARLY AND HIT THE MOTORWAY BY 8AM

MIGHT TOUCH A RAVE OF SOME SORT

SUN AFTERPARTY