thinkingthuglife

Weave  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Weave

• keep it in
    • tek that shit out

:/

Dunno why you try and do this 2bh

Weave is much cheaper than proper extensions, especially as i only have to buy the hair and get it done for free, its got nothing at all with me trying to be black at all you f*ck*ng weirdo, i dont even see how you have that opinion of me 2bh unless your just doing it for lols

My hair does grow very long, but i got it cut by a really sh*t hairdresser and had to get it fixed and the only way to do it was to cut it so short it was chin level :( thats when i started wearing weave so it would look decent but its quite long again now which is why i dont bother with it anymore, just gonna let it grow naturally now

My hair does grow very long, but i got it cut by a really sh*t hairdresser and had to get it fixed and the only way to do it was to cut it so short it was chin level :( thats when i started wearing weave so it would look decent but its quite long again now which is why i dont bother with it anymore, just gonna let it grow naturally now

:lol:

chinlevel you know

Weaves got its good and bad aspects.

I had one last year, maintence is a hype. But its good if you wanna give own hair a break, or want a look you can't achieve.

However certain girls need to be bloody realistic with it and thts what I hate.

lol @ weave cheaper than extensions and thats why you do/did it blah blah blah.

gtfo

if that's all you did it'd be fine but you've got a mix race kid with dancehall in every sig you have and you're on f*ck*ng vip2.

face reality.

lmao

Angry Angelo>>>>

lol @ weave cheaper than extensions and thats why you do/did it blah blah blah.

gtfo

if that's all you did it'd be fine but you've got a mix race kid with dancehall in every sig you have and you're on f*ck*ng vip2.

face reality.

lol if u say so, but you dont know me irl to know what im like so your opinion is invalid