British African Witch Children

Sinister

Britain's Witch Children

Dispatches goes undercover in some African churches in the UK, where evangelical pastors perpetuate a strong belief in witchcraft. They preach that some people are possessed by evil spirits, and that these spirits bring bad luck into the lives of others.

The only way to rid the possessed from the witchcraft spell and lift their curse is to 'deliver' them: a kind of exorcism that can be very traumatic. Some pastors charge significant sums of money to perform these deliverances.

Often it is children who are denounced as witches by these pastors, and this labelling can lead to the physical and emotional abuse of those children at the hands of their families. In extreme cases it has led to the deaths of some children.

In parts of Africa, branding a child a witch is now outlawed, but in Britain this practise is perfectly legal, despite the fact it can have horrific consequences.

Dispatches reveals just what goes on behind closed doors in these African churches, exposing the pastors who exploit the religious beliefs of the most vulnerable.

Should be good.

• Upvote 1

of course they would have to use some weave wearing baboon bitch to go undercover

but she still gets 1 rating since maybe these pastors can be exposed for the croooks they are

but her hopes of 'exposing' these people in search of her journalistic dreams will only end in at most...giving commentary on BBC3 at the Lebara and reggae sauce sponspored MOBOS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

this looks deep so gonna watch. just gonna mek black ppl look wierd media luvs this kinda sh*t tho ya get me.

Maybe if these breahs didn't act weird the media would show no interest in them whatsoever?

this looks deep so gonna watch. just gonna mek black ppl look wierd media luvs this kinda sh*t tho ya get me.

Maybe if these breahs didn't act weird the media would show no interest in them whatsoever?

so u a media whore yh? bet most aff church nuthin like this but them racist bnp white ppl will think every black person does this witch sh*t.

maybe if the media dared to ever show a documentary that puts black people or culture in a positive balance black pple wdnt be so defensive?

and maybe a c*nt like u wdnt need to jump to their defence everytime u f*ck*ng inbred

beg they differentiate between african countries

doubt you'll have ghanaians on this show cos 95+% of ghanaian christians are catholic

I seen the advert for this programme (will watch on +1)

I seen this same thing happening in Colombian Catholic church groups here in the UK

They did it to my sister

some next level of madnes

proper real life exorcist sh*t

beg they differentiate between african countries

doubt you'll have ghanaians on this show cos 95+% of ghanaian christians are catholic

I seen the advert for this programme (will watch on +1)

I seen this same thing happening in Colombian Catholic church groups here in the UK

They did it to my sister

some next level of madnes

proper real life exorcist sh*t

swear u wanted to go some shaman the other day?