The Hospital

Francis Coquelin

And the wickedest ting is the average human (moron) will sit here and tell you a) they've never been clinic, B) they don't need to go because they haven't got anything and c) if you've been clinic or tell someone you're going clinic you're a whore/player. Shout out to those that go regular. And by regular I mean once every 3-4 months. If that's not you you're part of the problem.

What really annoyed me was that 25 year old guy saying chlamydia was a passage through manhood. That you haven't lived unless you've had an STI. He weren't saying anything when man got diagnosed with herpes.

What really annoyed me was that 25 year old guy saying chlamydia was a passage through manhood. That you haven't lived unless you've had an STI. He weren't saying anything when man got diagnosed with herpes.

C/S

he said some stupid bullshit about how if you haven't had chlamydia by the time your 25 your boring. I thought WTF Oh well rather than be boring than ridden with nastys

• 2 months later...