Write 3 Things You Hate About You're Life

DJ Stashman

wish i would of known what i wanted to do with my life earlier on (eventho i'm only 19)The fact i had a chance of getting somewhere in football if i didn't buss my ankle..that i can't get to sleep before 1-3 even if i know i have to get up at 8 and it's been like this for years/ this thread made me realise i quite like my life and havent got much to complain about.

1. All of my scouseisms have to be CONSTANTLY explained and are constantly questioned at work.2. The majority of people at my work should NOT have the jobs they have.3. I am sick and tired of the kids at work thinking they are in with a chance because I'm not a middle aged fat cow like the rest of the silly women who work with me

Guest Triple XXX

the fact that im bipolar, i mean it was kinda cool at first, but now its a drag, i cnt sleep without takin medication n when i dont i also get the sickest migranes n muscle paineverything i want to do is out of my price range study wise even student loan cant cover it so im f*ckedcant think of anything else

This is a f*ck*ng negative thread.Change it to three things you want to improve about your life or somethingsome pessimistic sh*t
real talk, theres a venting threadso.1. I'm working on moving out of home again, improve my living conditions an then subsequently my state of mind2. Trying to get a permanent job3. personal tbhbut I love my life because it is God given
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cant be bothered to wash this plate in my room im getting taxed basic ratecant be bothered to post seriously on vip2noone wants to pm me a link to the OT mixtapep.brisco gave me 100 negsposting bare bs which will result in more negs thats 6

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a f*ck*ng negative thread.Change it to three things you want to improve about your life or somethingsome pessimistic sh*t
1. I'm working on moving out of home again, improve my living conditions an then subsequently my state of mind2. Trying to get a permanent job3. personal tbh
c/snot gonna bother listing the negatives cos it'll depress me even more
cant be bothered to wash this plate in my room
lol

real talk, theres a venting threadso.1. I'm working on moving out of home again, improve my living conditions an then subsequently my state of mind2. Trying to get a permanent job3. personal tbhbut I love my life because it is God given
kk so let me fix this...1.You hate that you're living at home and that your living conditions are not as good as they could be2.You hate that you haven't got a permanent job3. your 3rd hate is personal..
  • Downvote 2