F1 2010

Mr. Gayle

• 1 month later...

Jumper...aint u got some cookin or cleaning to be gettin on with?? KMT!!

Im not feelin the way im not really hearin about any supermarket wars over price, although i dont have an issue puttin £40 on it, just a nice lil £25-£30 would be nicer!! Especially as im debatin with the idea of goin IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN n coppin the MS wheel for this sh*t...

• Upvote 1

tut tut tut mr laidback....tut!!

err on a serious note, whats with this bullshit of america gettin the games early lately?? are they REALLY gonna f*ck*ng piss off the whole of Europe just to please them fat cunts?!!

Codemasters are over here for f*cks sake, how did they let this happen??!!!

2 days calm down

Release date(s)

* NA 22 September 2010[2]

* EU 23 September 2010[3]

UK 2010092424 September 2010

tut tut tut mr laidback....tut!!

err on a serious note, whats with this bullshit of america gettin the games early lately?? are they REALLY gonna f*ck*ng piss off the whole of Europe just to please them fat cunts?!!

Codemasters are over here for f*cks sake, how did they let this happen??!!!

2 days calm down

Release date(s)

* NA 22 September 2010[2]

* EU 23 September 2010[3]

UK 2010092424 September 2010

ONLY two days?? ONLY??!! in those 2 f*ck*ng days, the dirty spottied teenage cunts of america will have learnt every potential glitch, weather pattern, car set up, basically completed the game numerous times n potentially be 50% through the online ranking (if there is any) abaaaaaaaat "only two days"

codemasters are within driving distance son, theres no way they should ave allowed cunts 1000s of miles away to be playin this first!!

Its nuffin innit...I WILL reign supreme. Im gonna go shocase/fifa intense on this motherf*cker, i mite aswell remove the eject button on my console once this disc goes in tbh

How many of you are getting this ?

Cos we should do a VIP2 Grand Prix Club, few ppl on AV Forums do it so thought id bring the idea over here.

Could be like a proper GP weekend, so practice, quals and race. Of course only do a quarter of the race.

1st Championship Race on 1st of October ?, gives us time to get used to it.

Put your name down and list any suggestions, most ppl are online on a Sunday evening. So could do the Champ Race then.