Mr. Gayle

2 laps and had to put the driving aids on

i like so far

my copy arrived earlier. game seems sick but its so f*ck*ng hard

yea this

sh*t too hard got nuff aids on f*ck it

till i get use to tracks thats gonna b me

wid low laps its f*cked wid pitting

everyone come in round the same time n theres bare triffic coming out so more time you have to wait for everyone else to come out b4 you

upon further reflection, ive come to the decision that this game is....... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

loooooooool i swear if ur looking to ride with no assists u have to start tinkering with the set up, cos ive done this now n booooooooyyy the car is sticking like glue round the track. You have to just throw it into the corner with the belief that it will stick, n theres no point in waitin until u see the corner before u start steering/braking, cos by then its already too late, n uve missed the apex n ur off the grippy line n generally all hell breaks loose.

Time trial is the way forward if u want to learn tracks though, tryin to do it within the GP/Career mode when u only get like 2laps of fuel during practice is pointless!!

upon further reflection, ive come to the decision that this game is....... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

loooooooool i swear if ur looking to ride with no assists u have to start tinkering with the set up, cos ive done this now n booooooooyyy the car is sticking like glue round the track. You have to just throw it into the corner with the belief that it will stick, n theres no point in waitin until u see the corner before u start steering/braking, cos by then its already too late, n uve missed the apex n ur off the grippy line n generally all hell breaks loose.

Time trial is the way forward if u want to learn tracks though, tryin to do it within the GP/Career mode when u only get like 2laps of fuel during practice is pointless!!

Is the setup long though ?

naaaaa only play with a few things that u feel ur car is lacking, there are descriptions on each item showin u the effects of your actions. tbh its a 2min ting goin through it. Or u can let ur engineer do it, n he has characteristic setups say if u want sh*t load of speed @ the top end, or sh*t loads of grip....n there are like 6ish steps inbetween the two.

skeeeeeeeen @ steve...i might ave a gander @ that after ive done with the time trials....are u playin urs on ur main profile yet?

would be a distraction everytime i see a green in the right hand corner im fully distracted and miss my turn

prefer the ones they use to the official f1 timing graphics

Steve ur a joka just taking the cable out, ive been playin on a complete different offline profile. allow achievements n stuff appearin on my profile prematurely!

Tbh the split times n sh*t that do come at have distracted the f*ck out of me when ive been tryin to read them, n ive come upto a corner, totally missin the apex n sh*t f*ckin up the lap :angry:

I actually managed to get a registered laptime earlier on, it was quite an emotional time...its only taken prob 60laps, but ive finally got one in! Tryin to be consistent over 50+ laps, with sweaty palms n sh*t is gonna be a nightmare to say the least!

The game is rewarding when u get it right....its just the "gettin it right" bit which is a complete c*nt to achieve!