Self service tills.

Frank.

to stop people stealing.

f*ck that. CCTV and security guards are there for a reason.

the guy behind the counter is there to serve me, and thats what he should do rather then just stand there doing f*ck all.

swear these big stores dont work give a sh*t about what their staff do or whether sh*t gets stolen.

to stop people stealing.

the guy behind the counter is there to serve me, and thats what he should do rather then just stand there doing f*ck all.

swear these big stores dont work give a sh*t about what their staff do or whether sh*t gets stolen.

So what you're telling me is that a theif wouldn't think twice about stealing if there was an assistant hovering round self service?

never stolen from it

got to a point when I go to the one in bakers arms that i will go to the check out girl

yet the c*nt who is head on the checkout slying watching if I am stealing anything f*ck*ng mong c*nt. Coz I walk all around the store looking at everything taking my time in the morning.Hate when these guys go on like I am gonna steal something thats why Id rather spend sh*t load more in the turkish supermarket because them people have much more respect and come correct when they serve you and dont take u for some crim of crimewatch

One in morning lane is cool only go at night they only have the self help at night now machine took all night checkout peoples job par

never done this myself but i've witnessed it pure times...

allow stealing the sh*t outside the store its easier to steal inside... grab a few munchies (sandwiches, drinks, doughnuts etc) and eat them as ur walking around the place... put the rubbish back on the shelves and leave the end

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

to stop people stealing.

So what you're telling me is that a theif wouldn't think twice about stealing if there was an assistant hovering round self service?

i was talking about the staff, the big companies dont give a f*ck wot they do or what they steal.

as for the customers, well course placing staff to watch self services would reduce theft, but honestly thats not the sole reason why they are being employed. more to the point thats not the main reason there being employed and for a lot of them one of the main tasks is still to work the checkouts...

so on that basis, when the assistant is mostly just standing there doing nothing when he could be serving, then ye the big stores dont give a f*ck about what the staff do.

Used to work at Tescos, sometimes being the guy tryna get people to use the selfservice, they need a certain amount of people to use it everyday..

Seen bare people steal sh*t but I'm never gunna go and get the security guard, that's long.

Also, whoever said they stole 4 bottles of grey goose is gassing, they've got tags on it that an employee has to take off..

• Upvote 2

Used to work at Tescos, sometimes being the guy tryna get people to use the selfservice, they need a certain amount of people to use it everyday..

Seen bare people steal sh*t but I'm never gunna go and get the security guard, that's long.

Also, whoever said they stole 4 bottles of grey goose is gassing, they've got tags on it that an employee has to take off..

see i wernt lying, employees dont give a sh*t what gets stolen lol.

i know a few people who worked in them big stores and they tell me similar stuff.