Official Future Talent Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

Didn't see your Laws topic when u made it

Yeah Big Sean is sick, his mixtapes r not THAT great though, lot of fillers everywhere

Funny u should say "Drake clone", he does sound a bit like a slightly worse version but Drake even said himself that he basically took the "Drake/Forever Flow" from Big Sean on this tune

FASHAWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8mo_IQbUX8

Boy meets World was sick, bangers start to finish, best westcoast album last year

Laws & Big Sean are alright dunno if they'll really improve tho.. alot of these new guys are too similar

my dear i beg u hook me up with that fashawn album :)

• 2 weeks later...

k.r.i.t.sleeve020022.jpg

Big K.R.I.T

The guy who destroyed Glass House on K&OJ. Found this sh*t the other day and it sounds very sick.

Pimp C is obviously his hero.

2010>>>>>>>

http://www.multiupload.com/HEDNGEJ27E

trust me, f*ck*ng murdered glasshouse, had to research who that was that killed it like that, mixtape is f'in hard

these new niggas are going in!

DAME DASH >>>

hes new movement is too much, getting all the stoned teenagers who love hip hop and are on the internet following CreativeControl..

skits beats masterminding all the production, and he was on Reasonable Doubt if you didnt know, completely re-invented himself (thanks to dash) and then the artists.

big K.R.I.T

Smoke DZA

Curren$y

listen, all skits beats productions

Smoke DZA (BANGER)

big K.R.I.T.

Curren$y

(refer to topic)

• Upvote 1

Smoke DZA like Laws and Skyzoo started off on this audio board doing internet battling for money and sh*t, some of those tournaments had the best punchlines ever but most have developed into artists and the music side of the place has gone to sh*t. Their idea of UK Rap is a mixture of Shadrack and Jehst :rolleyes: