Tupac's Last Night With Mike Tyson Highlited On ESPN's '30 For 30'

Corrigan

(AllHipHop News) ESPN Films has announced a new season of their series 30 for 30, which will feature four new films, including a documentary on the night Tupac Shakur was shot multiple times in Las Vegas.

ESPN has tapped filmmakers like Ron Shelton, John Singleton, Steve Nash and Alex Gibney to create the Fall series of 30 for 30.

In addition to stories on sports legends like Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova (Unmatched), George M. Steinbrenner (The House of Steinbrenner) and Steve Nash (Into the Wind), the series will highlight the night Tupac Shakur was gunned down (One Night in Vegas).

One Night in Vegas will focus on the night of September 7th, 1996, the evening Tupac Shakur attended the Mike Tyson Vs. Bruce Seldon fight.

The story will delve into the friendship between Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur, who were supposed to attend the after party together to celebrate Tyson’s first round “knockout” of Bruce Seldon.

One Night in Vegas was directed by Reggie “Rock” Bythewood (Notorious) with Mike Tyson’s full cooperation.

The documentary is slated to air on September 7, 2010, 14-years-to the date of Shakur’s shooting.

/

WILL EITHER BE A GOOD WATCH, OR ANOTHER BAIT CONSPIRACY THEORY FLICK

• 1 month later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Cheers for the link, but I'm 2 minutes in and all I can say is

WHAT.

THE.

f*ck.

Is this f*ck*ng gay sh*t at the start? I really hope these 2 cunts aren't gonna pop up all through the thing, they're excruciatingly cringeworthy.

And I'm not feeling this comic book sh*t either. I hope this is gonna turn into a straight documentary very soon, don't think I'll last 49 more minutes like these first 2.