PS3 Reviewers Needed

McGregortron

Still waiting for my "Connect me to XBL" button, mate.

How about a 'connect me to my bluray player' button.

Who's really buying blu-ray DVD's though mate?

/

In all seriousness if you were looking for a 360 reviewer I'd have stepped up. Good luck though.

I think they're pretty popular, especially since places like amazon sell them for dirt cheap.

cheers mate, if we move into that area I'll let you know.

Hey McGregortron,

Good ideas you got there mate. Have you ever thought about interviewing professional Street fighter players? Couple on this site (Captain Capo, Natty, Blackheart)

Cheers

:lol:

Mate do you know DBUK, pronounced 'Dee-buck'? he's no.1 Blanka in Europe. There is another player called something 'Dragon'? i was told thats his apprentice.

• Upvote 1

Hey McGregortron,

Good ideas you got there mate. Have you ever thought about interviewing professional Street fighter players? Couple on this site (Captain Capo, Natty, Blackheart)

Cheers

Cheers mate.

That's a good idea, I've thought about doing something similar. One of my mates plays pro and we're going to trail him at a competition. A couple interviews would be good too.

Hey McGregortron,

Cheers

Cheers mate.

That's a good idea, I've thought about doing something similar. One of my mates plays pro and we're going to trail him at a competition. A couple interviews would be good too.

Nice one mate.

There's a major event coming up in a couple of weeks time to do with fighting games. Some of the pro's on this forum have been training for 2 years for this event so if you wanted some material i'm sure they would be willing to help.

Send a PM and i'm sure they will get back to you.

Cheers