Blackberry question

HangTheDJ

Guest El Padrino

Depend on the model it could be possible to change a certain thing on it to Unblock.

The offence carries five years *for reference* But I'm sure someone somewhere will be able to assist if they can.

Have you actually checked to see if it's blocked. Wickedest thing is, sh*t like BBM will still work. LMAO.

• Upvote 1

Depend on the model it could be possible to change a certain thing on it to Unblock.

The offence carries five years *for reference* But I'm sure someone somewhere will be able to assist if they can.

Have you actually checked to see if it's blocked. Wickedest thing is, sh*t like BBM will still work. LMAO.

BBM is a subscription service so I don't see how this would be possible.

My girlfriend found a white Blackberry on the way to work this morning.

As it's probably a contract phone, if it was to get blocked - can she unblock it and use it? Or is it just waiting to become an expensive paperweight?

Cheers.

check pm

Got no PM's mate.

its saying you cant receive PMs

Its a subscription but its not from the network!

orange or o2 or whoever does not provide the bb services they just hook u up

so if u take yur sim with bb services activated u can put it in any bb phone and your live

Guest El Padrino

Its a subscription but its not from the network!

orange or o2 or whoever does not provide the bb services they just hook u up

so if u take yur sim with bb services activated u can put it in any bb phone and your live

Basically. But having a blocked blackberry that you only have for BBM is a loss depending on your reasons. ;)