Faliraki

thinkingthuglife

Guest Awesome Kong

Faze you're gassed up with EZ's breath. He's sick but 50/50 in clubs, he's never always smashing it. Allow breading a button pressing

BEST urban music DJ I've heard in the last 5 years =.....

When I saw him a few years ago I LOLed at DJs I hear in clubs & special nights. I saw him few months ago & I STILL LOL at DJs in clubs & at special nights.

Where I saw him at

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I hate self indulgent DJ's - just play the f*ck*ng song and mix in the last 20 seconds. I dont wanna hear scratching for 7 minutes

Is this a reference to both EZ & Jazzy Jeff videos?

/

Bun dead djs, might aswell have an album full of different artists & performers on.

ive seen jazzy jeff live, it was f*ck*ng gully....

but ive read he just plays the same set every time.... so people who see him more than once are disappointing.

some of the best nights ive had have been to EZ tho.... so im not gassed at all, brings vibes on a whole different level, and hes never disappointed me.

Guest Awesome Kong

He changes his set every so often to accomodate new tunes but has his trademark mixes that he keeps & he can mix everything & has made a hip hop mix & a Defected: Jazzy Jeff in the House mix. His set was different when I saw him, first time his set was with Rhymefest & second with Mad Skillz..

EZ isn't in his league, if he had all the garage tunes Z has then I'm almost certain he would destroy any garage night.

But to be honest, to dead your "5:10>>>>>>>>>>>." comment, EZ will never be a Roc Raida (RIP)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10 minutes deads anything Z can do.

Disclaimer: You should also see this as a serato advertisement towards yourself, as Raida & Jeff are using it.

/EZ

Guest Awesome Kong

EZ was trying a turntablistic performance so they can be compared. You breaded that 5:30 onwards ting, so I showed you the levels of what you should be giving a "so&so>>>>>>>>>>" to instead of pressing a button a few times & giving a plain face to the guys around him.

Example:

That Roc Raida set, from 4:10 when he switches the tunes to make them sound like two different genres>>>>>>>>>.....

I hate self indulgent DJ's - just play the f*ck*ng song and mix in the last 20 seconds. I dont wanna hear scratching for 7 minutes

Is this a reference to both EZ & Jazzy Jeff videos?

Yes.

I've been to many EZ nights, and they are all sick - he played songs and mixed them well.

Do I wanna go to a rave and watch him plain-face while pressing a button for 7 minutes? nah.

Guest Awesome Kong

That's why I didn't get the 4:30>>>>>>>>>>>> when it was just plainfacing & pressing a button. At least with Jazzy Jeff & similar when they are scratching or juggling they have an actual skill & have super fast beat mixing but will use skills such as scratching or juggling to spice up a mix or build up a tune.

TBH, In this country, unless you follow DMC, people don't consider djing/turntablism a skill/artform, which it is. But this has deaded djing as these waste guys are djing, have no skill but to just about pull off a beat mix & have them CDJs that deaded DJs tbh, even fatboy slim said they're sh*t. Might aswell just buy a CD & let it run for the night tbh, so pointless pressing a button & getting breaded just because of the name.

Guest Trollse Hill

yo will 400 euro be right 4 the wk or does a nigga need more/less?

£40 wont be enough mate, you're mum will ave to step up her pros game, maybe u could chip in with a few hours work too?

• Downvote 2