can someone that is gay be a 'roadman' ??

Lenny The Tramp

LOL @ this topic.

Boy, in college I was told to be careful of some roadman from Bush called Battyman Susie.

HFDGHBNPO;H '#J

]PJ

OH #PI H

Ó

J[

J

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!

/

One boy who went to my school is one of the last ppl I wudve thought was gay but turns out he is. But if u met him you really wouldn't have the foggiest!

lol@ thinking to the roadman he's being 'gay'. he just f*cks men, and more time women too. its a means to a hole..

thinking cos he does that u can try a ting is just dumb. as if the ones who go pen and f*ck men come out in a pink dress when released.

idiot question tbh.

• Upvote 1

silly question really. I talk to alot of Girls from the ends who go to Heaven, (the gay club, not the place you hope to go after death) and their always telling me i'd be suprised by some of the man you see in there who front on the roadside.

I can confirm, went to a gay club once.

Was MAD!!!

• Downvote 5

lol@ thinking to the roadman he's being 'gay'. he just f*cks men, and more time women too. its a means to a hole..

thinking cos he does that u can try a ting is just dumb. as if the ones who go pen and f*ck men come out in a pink dress when released.

idiot question tbh.

confirmed homo STAT TUS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

silly question really. I talk to alot of Girls from the ends who go to Heaven, (the gay club, not the place you hope to go after death) and their always telling me i'd be suprised by some of the man you see in there who front on the roadside.

I can confirm, went to a gay club once (this week).

Was MAD!!!

y?

My girlfriends friend is a singer and had a gig there so I went along.

• Downvote 1

On the subject of gay bars...

went out last night..everyman said they was at west gate pub near kfc..so i go kfc..see westgate pub and go inside..and everyones watching me..so i ring someone and ask where they are and they say im in the gay bar..theres another pub called westgate opposite.. lets just say i got more than a 16 page violation last night they was laughin for hours..minor though them 1s u just laugh it off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ino them types..1 guy i know wears earring that like dangle down about 2 inches...everyone else would get the piss taken out of them but he's got 'style' apparently :lol:

but then i suppose it's like in school and i had my hair out and in a pony tail..no one would say anything but if some any guy did it people would be violating

• Downvote 1

ino them types..1 guy i know wears earring that like dangle down about 2 inches...everyone else would get the piss taken out of them but he's got 'style' apparently :lol:

but then i suppose it's like in school and i had my hair out and in a pony tail..no one would say anything but if some any guy did it people would be violating

worried.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

worried.jpg

i know it's a gay thread n all but get off my d*ck mate..swear you follow me around to try get in your opinion on my posts..don't think i ant clocked you

captain planet follows everyone around still. but you are starting to develop this ease mentality of trying to turn every thread into a story about you.

nobody gives a f*ck m8.

If i got something to say ima say it wasting your time tryna do something...personal experience is a lot better than "oh i heard this..i heard that"..which is what a lot of you do..think you know things because you heard it from someone else

lol

someone was telling me stories about a road guy in bristol back in the 90's, who used regularly jam out on road in a dress. everyone jus pretended there was nothing unusual cos he was liable to bodybag a guy. dunno if he was batts, think he may of just been cracked out/f*cked in the head.

i beg your pardon

St Pauls ent exactly hollywood mate..'llow the ignorance

lol

someone was telling me stories about a road guy in bristol back in the 90's, who used regularly jam out on road in a dress. everyone jus pretended there was nothing unusual cos he was liable to bodybag a guy. dunno if he was batts, think he may of just been cracked out/f*cked in the head.

i beg your pardon

you know the place?

i know you would be humble on certain roads there

To answer the thread question, yes and they be dressing up and dancing harder in some of these back street clubs more than Vito Spatafore.

lol Holdtite Vito

but dont get it twisted. Phil Leotardo was the biggest battz man in the whole show.

too many signs saying so to ignore